60th & Hartman Construction

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

OldGeorge
New to the Neighborhood

60th & Hartman Construction

Post by OldGeorge »

Anybody know what's being built up there at 60th & Hartman - near Sorensen Parkway?  Looks to be pretty huge, as in NOT some houses.

Apartment complex?
cdub
Parks & Recreation

Post by cdub »

Senior living complex with apartments and duplexes.
OldGeorge
New to the Neighborhood

Post by OldGeorge »

cdub wrote:Senior living complex with apartments and duplexes.
Awesome.  Thanks!
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Re: 60th & Hartman Construction

Post by U R my Helix »

This project has been under the radar for awhile, originally announced back in June of 2011. Fort Street Senior Community LLC became Cypress Pointe II the buildings are nearing completion.

Tax credits were granted in 2014/06/20 by NIFA in round two in the amount of $825,523 with a reserve commitment of $174,233 for 06/2015.

The development was originally planed to be 24 duplex units and two 46 unit apartment buildings for a total of 116 Units. Developed by Excel Development Group the duplexes were completed first and the two large buildings were reduced in number to 80 Units, these are now nearly complete for a total of 104 Units at the site.

Per the Excel website Cypress Pointe II consists of two 40 unit buildings for a total of 80 affordable units for households with at least one senior 55 years of age and older.

Photos taken today. Not the quality many expect here but shows them nearly complete.

http://www.exceldg.com/properties-we-de ... te-ii-llc/

The city of Omaha also has a web page for this project at http://www.cityofomaha.org/planning/hcd ... Itemid=136 but all it says it that more info will be available soon.
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Post by U R my Helix »

Here is another photo of Cypress Point II and if you look very close I think that might be Brad up in the sky.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

U R my Helix wrote:Here is another photo of Cypress Point II and if you look very close I think that might be Brad up in the sky.
Nope, never been lucky enough to ride in that one. But it would be awesome!
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Post by U R my Helix »

Another close out. This senior community, Cypress Pointe II opened it's first building in December and the second building in May of 2016. Both are 100% occupied with no availability.