Green Plains Inc - AkSarBen Village

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

RNcyanide
Planning Board

Re: Green Plains Inc - AkSarBen Village

Post by RNcyanide »

thenewguy wrote:
Coyote wrote:
mcarch wrote:So Tetrad isn't going into this building any longer? I think I might have missed something...
No. Tetrad was originally going to take up residence on the top floor and lease out the bottom two, but apparently they got an offer for all three floors which they couldn't refuse... They own land to the east of the Think building which they may be eyeing right now.
with the Tetrad development downtown, what are the odds that they may design and occupy there?
Depends on where their 150 employees all live. It would be a nice fill for Landmark.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

I would think it would greater depend on whether they own the building or not. Remember, they originally wanted to build east of the PacLife building but decided to build north of BCBS so they could own the building and lease out the unused floors.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

I don't think there is a lot of interest for them moving DT, but sentiments can change over a couple years.

What I think this highlights though is that spec in Omaha has a market. So much of the recent stuff is built to suit, one of the first substantial spec projects in a while ends up finding a tenant before construction is even finished.
Coyote
City Council

Re: Tetrad Property Group Office - AkSarBen Village

Post by Coyote »

Office trailer now gone!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (101.41 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Green Plains Building
Lillian Bean
Home Owners Association

Post by Lillian Bean »

It probably won't be up much longer, but here is the link to the job camera: https://www.truelook.com/tl/app/?u=th1441732493#tl_live
Thinking there's not a whole lot to say anymore now that people listen & she has to make sense.
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

Lillian Bean wrote:It probably won't be up much longer, but here is the link to the job camera: https://www.truelook.com/tl/app/?u=th1441732493#tl_live
You can see that they are assembling the 2nd tower crane for the UNO parking garage in the background of the webcam.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (90.07 KiB) Viewed 1825 times
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Green Plains to buy 3 ethanol plants, increasing its production by 20 percent
Russell Hubbard - World-Herald staff writer wrote:Already the fourth-largest U.S. ethanol producer, Green Plains is a member of the Fortune 1000, about $2 billion short in revenue of making the Fortune 500 last year, with about $3 billion in sales.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

I totally missed this, Zach Wiegert told me about this:
GREEN PLAINS BUYS MAJOR VINEGAR PROCESSOR
An Omaha-based ethanol and processing company is getting into the vinegar industry. Green Plains Inc. announced Monday it has acquired California-based Fleischmann’s Vinegar Co. for $250 million. Fleischmann’s is considered the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of food-grade industrial vinegar.

On the conference call, the company executives indicated more efforts to convert into food-grade ethanol products, as well as tap into food trends such as organic, non-GMO and all natural.
Green Plains is #742 on the Fortune 1000 list, and climbing.
jjjjhskr
Human Relations

Post by jjjjhskr »

Coyote wrote:I totally missed this, Zach Wiegert told me about this:
GREEN PLAINS BUYS MAJOR VINEGAR PROCESSOR
An Omaha-based ethanol and processing company is getting into the vinegar industry. Green Plains Inc. announced Monday it has acquired California-based Fleischmann’s Vinegar Co. for $250 million. Fleischmann’s is considered the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of food-grade industrial vinegar.

On the conference call, the company executives indicated more efforts to convert into food-grade ethanol products, as well as tap into food trends such as organic, non-GMO and all natural.
Green Plains is #742 on the Fortune 1000 list, and climbing.
Getting another Fortune 500 company can't happen soon enough

How close is TDAmeritrade?
Back Home in Omaha!
JoshCTi
New to the Neighborhood

Post by JoshCTi »

780 - At least it was. With interest rates going up, I bet this starts climbing again.

http://fortune.com/fortune500/2013/td-a ... ation-780/