Midtown Lofts---Dundee

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

iamjacobm
City Council

Midtown Lofts---Dundee

Post by iamjacobm »

Happened along this building today. Roughly 47th and Capitol, owners look to be Midtown Lofts LLC with an address in the Old Market. Couldn't find any more info right now.

Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Re: Midtown Lofts---Dundee

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

iamjacobm wrote:Happened along this building today. Roughly 47th and Capitol, owners look to be Midtown Lofts LLC with an address in the Old Market. Couldn't find any more info right now.

Nice catch Jacob :thumb: ...

Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

You can saw that from Dodge if you look north from the east end of that cheap looking strip mall.

I'v been meaning to look that up and see who the owner was because we just finished up a very similar project about a block or so north west of there. Looks like they are completely unrelated.
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Brad wrote:You can saw that from Dodge if you look north from the east end of that cheap looking strip mall.

I'v been meaning to look that up and see who the owner was because we just finished up a very similar project about a block or so north west of there. Looks like they are completely unrelated.
I noticed it from Dodge and turned off to check it out. Sorry about the sideways picture, not sure what I did there.
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Post by MadMartin8 »

iamjacobm wrote:
Brad wrote:You can saw that from Dodge if you look north from the east end of that cheap looking strip mall.

I noticed it from Dodge and turned off to check it out. Sorry about the sideways picture, not sure what I did there.
Was it too much partying this weekend and you had to take the picture laying down? :D
No posts exist for this topic
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Post by U R my Helix »

This is a true infill site 4629 Capitol Ave. Photo shows the before, and after along with renderings. Turns out to be three - two bedroom condos called the VUE at Saddle Creek. They are being offered at just under 300,000
aaaron
New to the Neighborhood

Post by aaaron »

A new vantage point for living in Midtown Omaha. Presenting theVUE at Saddle Creek, a limited collection of two bedroom condominium residences designed for the love of city living. Clean lines, natural elements and expansive views are key ingredients for these easy-living flats. (Stainless appliances, hardwood floors and lots of glass!) Each home is serviced through your two-car garage and private guest entrance. Purchase now to bring your own level of urban sophistication.
https://www.trulia.com/property/3247077 ... a-NE-68132
daveoma
Parks & Recreation

Post by daveoma »

Looks like a beautiful new development and it's good to see the neighborhood on the up and up. I just returned from a trip to Omaha and I must say this is yet one more example of Omaha becoming quite expensive. Perhaps the wages are increasing enough to legitimize a price of $280K for a two bedroom one & 3/4 bath condo? You're not even within walking distance of the Dundee district.
aaaron
New to the Neighborhood

Post by aaaron »

daveoma wrote:You're not even within walking distance of the Dundee district.
That's not true, actually. It's about a 10-minute walk to 50th & Underwood from here.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

I like where it's at.
15-17, 26, 32
Busguy2010
County Board

Post by Busguy2010 »

aaaron wrote:
daveoma wrote:You're not even within walking distance of the Dundee district.
That's not true, actually. It's about a 10-minute walk to 50th & Underwood from here.
Who wants to walk for ten minutes?
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Post by U R my Helix »

We missed the little two unit building across the street at 4628 Capitol. It appears to be a two unit townhome stack. City Record

ita
County Board

Post by ita »

U R my Helix wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:07 pm We missed the little two unit building across the street at 4628 Capitol. It appears to be a two unit townhome stack. City Record

These are being marketed. I think it turned out really nice. Something different, but they are expensive.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/4630 ... 882_zpid/?
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

I think that actually turned out pretty nice, not my style but nice looking and not crazy expensive. ($499,000)
Jins123
Home Owners Association

Post by Jins123 »

skinzfan23 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:12 pm I think that actually turned out pretty nice, not my style but nice looking and not crazy expensive. ($499,000)
Agree with this, considering it’s the same size/style as the ones over by that no frills a little further north and those are starting at 550k

These are super nice in a great area
Athomsfere
Planning Board

Post by Athomsfere »

These are PERFECT for infill and re-using the area a bit.

Some of the materials choices look not great to me, for the price. But it got a lot more things right for I assume the target demographic.

I assume that the materials have a lot to do with supply costs right now.