3219 Leavenworth (Urban Village???)

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

3219 Leavenworth (Urban Village???)

Post by Brad »

I noticed last week and again tonight a really nice new patio and pergola on the front of the building at 3219 Leavenworth. According to the county assessor its owned by "REIMER PROPERTIES LLC" - AKA Jerry Reimer - AKA Urban Village Guy.

Is this some sort of show room for all their new urban pocket neighborhood homes springing up all over that area?
Lillian Bean
Home Owners Association

Re: 3219 Leavenworth (Urban Village???)

Post by Lillian Bean »

I noticed last week and again tonight a really nice new patio and pergola on the front of the building at 3912 Leavenworth. According to the county assessor its owned by "REIMER PROPERTIES LLC" - AKA Jerry Reimer - AKA Urban Village Guy.
Do you mean 3219 Leavenworth?
Thinking there's not a whole lot to say anymore now that people listen & she has to make sense.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Lillian Bean wrote:
I noticed last week and again tonight a really nice new patio and pergola on the front of the building at 3912 Leavenworth. According to the county assessor its owned by "REIMER PROPERTIES LLC" - AKA Jerry Reimer - AKA Urban Village Guy.
Do you mean 3219 Leavenworth?
Yes 3219, fixed, thanks,
jelizh
Home Owners Association

Post by jelizh »

I've heard something about it being a temporary office/congregating space for the triangle project, future use to be determined when done. (Not sure of the exact details though.)