1903 S 7th

Downtown, Midtown, and all parts east of 72nd.

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

Lillian Bean
Home Owners Association

1903 S 7th

Postby Lillian Bean » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:04 pm

Does anyone know anything about 1903 South 7th Street? It was purchased by PBPM LLC in 2015, then they demolished the buildings on it last year. So now it's a decent sized empty lot just asking to be redeveloped...
Thinking there's not a whole lot to say anymore now that people listen & she has to make sense.

Coyote
City Council

Re: 1903 S 7th

Postby Coyote » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Lillian Bean wrote:Does anyone know anything about 1903 South 7th Street? It was purchased by PBPM LLC in 2015, then they demolished the buildings on it last year. So now it's a decent sized empty lot just asking to be redeveloped...

Follow me down a rabbit hole... PBPM LLC's Principle Office is listed as 6400 Artisan Way in Lincoln, who has Donalyn Katt as a resident, who is on the faculty of The Child's View Montessori in Lincoln, who for the past 25 years worked at Dimensions Early Education, and who just finished AMI (Association Montessori Internationale) Assistant Training, I would guess some sort of early childhood development center... :shrug:

Lillian Bean
Home Owners Association

Re: 1903 S 7th

Postby Lillian Bean » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:39 am

I like the sleuthing. Alternate theory... PBPM LLC owns many rental properties throughout midtown. Ben Katt is also linked to PBPM and identifies himself as in "real estate investing" and "construction." Potential multi-family project? Either way, I love seeing this type of infill development.
Thinking there's not a whole lot to say anymore now that people listen & she has to make sense.

Return to “Urban Omaha Development”