180th & Burke

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

charlie123
Home Owners Association

180th & Burke

Post by charlie123 »

Does anyone know what is being built on 180th across from Old Republic Bank (North of) Caddy Corner from Walgreens. I first thought a CVS would get built since they seem to like to follow Walgreen's around, but it looks as if they are digging a big hole, so I'm left to believe a gas station.
nebugeater
City Council

Re: 180th & Burke

Post by nebugeater »

charlie123 wrote:Does anyone know what is being built on 180th across from Old Republic Bank (North of) Caddy Corner from Walgreens. I first thought a CVS would get built since they seem to like to follow Walgreen's around, but it looks as if they are digging a big hole, so I'm left to believe a gas station.

Been wondering the same thing.  They have done a fair amount of digging as you point out.  My guess has been gas station too.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
jessep28
Planning Board

Post by jessep28 »

If I have the right parcel address (18018 Burke St.), it will be a pediatric clinic.

http://www.cityofomaha.org/planning/ima ... inutes.pdf
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Omaha World-Herald, Real estate transfers, Nov. 8 wrote:Great Western Bank to Pinnacle Date Services, 18101 Burt St., $1,086,000.
charlie123
Home Owners Association

Post by charlie123 »

The address is indeed 18018 Burke.  So per the prior post (from Jessep28), it must be village pointe pediatrics.  My guess then is that they must be moving from the other end (of VP) off of 168th from the strip mall they are currently occupying.
the info given in the link is about a door opening near a lavatory....perhaps having to do w/approval for blueprints prior to building???   Thanks for the info
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

MCL Construction confirmed with me it is Village Point Pediatrics.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote:MCL Construction confirmed with me it is Village Point Pediatrics.
MCL is really good at updating their projects.  If you ever see a MCL sign, there is probably info about it on their website.
Brad
City Council

Re: 180th & Burke

Post by Brad »

There is a rendering from BHA just north of this showing a 4+/- story building on 180th street.