157th & Dodge -- Former Taco John's

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

bbinks
Parks & Recreation

157th & Dodge -- Former Taco John's

Post by bbinks »

I noticed today that this building was demolished recently.  The backhoe was still on the lot.   Anyone know what is going in there?

New owner is MJM Properties, owner address is a residential address at this time.
OmahaJaysCU
Planning Board

Post by OmahaJaysCU »

I think I heard dentist office.  Can't remember who.
bbinks
Parks & Recreation

Post by bbinks »

OmahaJaysCU wrote:I think I heard dentist office.  Can't remember who.
That would make sense.   Marty J Matz (MJM) is a dentist.
mrgoldsmith23
New to the Neighborhood

Post by mrgoldsmith23 »

I overheard an employee talking with another employee at the Starbucks on the Northwest corner of 156th and Dodge about the possibility that this store may be moving to the Southwest corner of 156th and Dodge....into the old bank that is there, providing a drive-thru option.

Not so sure how I like the location either way... current spot and rumored spot are both inconvenient due to the stop lights.
bbinks
Parks & Recreation

Post by bbinks »

mrgoldsmith23 wrote:I overheard an employee talking with another employee at the Starbucks on the Northwest corner of 156th and Dodge about the possibility that this store may be moving to the Southwest corner of 156th and Dodge....into the old bank that is there, providing a drive-thru option.

Not so sure how I like the location either way... current spot and rumored spot are both inconvenient due to the stop lights.
The whole SW corner has poor access.  I had to go to the emergency vet clinic once and getting to that portion of the area was like navigating through a maze.
nativeomahan
County Board

Re:

Post by nativeomahan »

bbinks wrote:
mrgoldsmith23 wrote:I overheard an employee talking with another employee at the Starbucks on the Northwest corner of 156th and Dodge about the possibility that this store may be moving to the Southwest corner of 156th and Dodge....into the old bank that is there, providing a drive-thru option.

The whole SW corner has poor access.  I had to go to the emergency vet clinic once and getting to that portion of the area was like navigating through a maze.
I drove by at 8:45 am on Saturday morning and the drive thru had a line of cars.