Veridian Credit Union (143rd and Arbor)

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

jessep28
Planning Board

Veridian Credit Union (143rd and Arbor)

Post by jessep28 »

Discount Tire is building a new store on 143rd and Arbor, North of the strip mall that houses Old Chicago.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
BRoss
IT Director

Post by BRoss »

So are they going to make it so you can get to/from Arbor to Old Chicago? That's one of the biggest pains trying to get there.
Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

Re: Discount Tire

Post by Omaha_corn_burner »

This building, that was just built a couple years ago, has now been torn down completely to make way for the next project. LOL

It literally had Tommy's Tire on one side of it and Tires Plus across the street. LOL
Last edited by Omaha_corn_burner on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brad
City Council

Re: Veridian Credit Union (143rd and Arbor)

Post by Brad »

The mentioned last week on the Grow Omaha Radio Show, Veridian Credit Union is replacing the Discount Tire at 143rd and Arbor.
RockHarbor
Planning Board

Post by RockHarbor »

I like this new credit union coming into town from Iowa. (Their designs, I mean.) The one at 147th & Maple is neat, with its flapping roof highlighted w/ emerald green lighting at night. Love stuff like that. Love my purple-themed local Centris, though. :)
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

Post by Omaha_corn_burner »

Thanks Brad. There's a rendering up on one of the signs at the construction area. It looks like it will be very similar to their Maple Street location in terms of exterior design.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Omaha_corn_burner wrote:Thanks Brad. There's a rendering up on one of the signs at the construction area. It looks like it will be very similar to their Maple Street location in terms of exterior design.
Seems to be their style, Maple, Papillion, and Council Bluffs all looks the exact same.