North Shore (NW 120th & Lincoln)

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Al Buterol
Home Owners Association

Re: North Shore (NW 120th & Lincoln)

Post by Al Buterol »

Husker22 wrote:Does anyone know when phase 2 lots will be sold?
Phase 2 dirtwork has restarted and streets look fairly imminent. I've heard from other Phase 1 owners that phase 2 lots are already being sold/reserved with Birchwood and Woodland since they are owned by the developer....

If you call and they are "out of lots" just wait for the lot drawing. You'll get something better in the end. Unless the process has changed?
Hardlyboy
New to the Neighborhood

Post by Hardlyboy »

Luckyleach wrote:Has anyone found a most recent copy of the North Shore Covenants? I am actually looking for what the HOA dues will be for the neighborhood but I can't find it online anywhere. I have a list of construction guidelines our builder gave us but no covenants yet. We should be closing within the next 75 days
Bump -
Happen to have any more info on the HOA? Looking at a spec house in the neighborhood.
Thanks
Al Buterol
Home Owners Association

Post by Al Buterol »

Hardlyboy wrote:
Luckyleach wrote:Has anyone found a most recent copy of the North Shore Covenants? I am actually looking for what the HOA dues will be for the neighborhood but I can't find it online anywhere. I have a list of construction guidelines our builder gave us but no covenants yet. We should be closing within the next 75 days
Bump -
Happen to have any more info on the HOA? Looking at a spec house in the neighborhood.
Thanks
I thought dues were like 300/year or something around there.

I heard the HOA is just for show, Torzon controls the votes by always having 51% or something so you can't really get anything changed until you are annexed. Is that all junk talk or is that truth?
Trips
Library Board

Post by Trips »

For my last last two neighborhoods the developer had 5 votes per unsold lot and homeowners have 1 vote. As long as the developer has 17% unsold lots they control everything. This is good for 10 years.

Here is where you should be able to see all of the HOA minutes, notices, covenants and bills. I did not see the covenants listed for some reason.

http://www.sarpy.com/clerk/SID_Docs/SID%20292/