132 & I

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Marbi
New to the Neighborhood

132 & I

Post by Marbi »

What is going in on the west side of Millard Lumber? Trees were removed and it is graded.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Re: 132 & I

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

From the Sunday W-H-

“A new 15,000-square-foot office hub for McCarthy Building Cos. is the latest newcomer to an area growing with commercial and other uses near 132nd and I Streets in southwest Omaha.

McCarthy is a national St. Louis-based construction services company founded in 1864. A growing number of local construction jobs nudged it to open a local office a few years ago and now to expand into the larger leased structure developed by Goldenrod Properties at 4201 S. 130th St.

A bell in the new break room rings each time the local McCarthy team wins a construction job, and the jobs are keeping the 100 or so workers busy, said Ryan Sawall, who heads the Omaha office.

Among ongoing projects is a $23 million hotel on the Nebraska Innovation Campus in Lincoln, two South Omaha public schools and a $14 million project to improve air systems in Douglas County facilities. Just finished is the Omaha Veterans Administration Ambulatory Care Center.”..

The complete W-H story link:

https://omaha.com/business/local/omahas ... 2dddd.html

Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!