Ravello 192 Apartments (NW 192nd & Pacific)

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

mcarch
Library Board

Ravello 192 Apartments (NW 192nd & Pacific)

Post by mcarch »

Noticed a couple of houses being torn down on the Northwest corner of 192nd and Pacific. I was wondering what is going on? I do know that most of the houses along 192nd Street were for sale/are for sale.
Brad
City Council

Re: NW Corner 192nd & Pacific

Post by Brad »

Apartment complex.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

But what I don't know is what they are doing on the NE corner where they moved all that dirt.
Trips
Library Board

Post by Trips »

PACIFIC RENAISSANCE (formerly known as PACIFIC VILLAGE)

118 unit market-rate apartments.

http://cityclerk.cityofomaha.org/images ... g/305a.pdf

We need to get John Knicely on this story. He owns the house just North along 192nd and is trying to sell. Seems list a lot of apartments out west being built. You have the one just east of here (The Grove??), North Gretna (Royal View) and then 192nd and Harrison are all well underway.
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Post by U R my Helix »

RE: The Dirt being moved .... If I had to guess (and I am) I think there has always been a big hole on that parcel. It is zoned commercial so you could get just about anything in there. I would guess that with the availability of dirt next door they are going to pack in the hole where the trees have grown in. After the Apartments are in to the West they might take some of the dirt back for top dressing. Image #1 shows the trees but image # 2 shows that the trees are in a hole. Per the city doc they are also widing the street so may need for that as well? And that's just my guess.ImageImage We need a new thread for the Renaissance Apartments at 940 S 192nd st. (NW of 192nd and Pacific.
Coyote
City Council

NE 192 & Pacific

Post by Coyote »

Western Springs Retail Center 17k SF.
Brad
City Council

Re: NW 192 & Pacific

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote:Western Springs Retail Center 17k SF.
What happened to the apartment complex that was going on this corner?
Coyote
City Council

Re: NE 192 & Pacific

Post by Coyote »

My bad, NE of 192nd & Pacific.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote:My bad, NE of 192nd & Pacific.
Makes more sense. Probably where they removed that basin last summer.
Coyote
City Council

Pacific Renaissance Apartments (NW 192nd & Pacific)

Post by Coyote »

11 16k sq ft buildings and a 3k sq ft clubhouse going up on the corner.
That would be what? around 100 apartments?
Brad
City Council

Re: Pacific Renaissance Apartments (NW 192nd & Pacific)

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote:11 16k sq ft buildings and a 3k sq ft clubhouse going up on the corner.
That would be what? around 100 apartments?
They started building this over a year ago and then something happened where the owner of the land passed away before the sale was final, but its finally back on track now.

I also merged this to the existing thread.
MrsSpr0ut
New to the Neighborhood

Post by MrsSpr0ut »

Press release that went out today at work:

Metonic Announces Plans for 192nd & Pacific Townhome Development
Ravello 192 community is first of its kind in Omaha for upscale, townhome-style living

Metonic Real Estate Solutions, an Omaha-based real estate investment company, today announced details of Ravello 192, a new 118-unit townhome development located at the northwest corner of 192nd and Pacific Streets. A groundbreaking ceremony will be held at 3:00 pm on Wednesday, May 30.
The development is a new concept to Omaha multifamily living, with customization and long-term leases available for residents.

Thoughtful and luxurious design elements will offer residents spacious common areas and amenities such as private entrances and garages, covered porches, tile entries, a pool, and a fitness center. The homes will be available in one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and three-bedroom floor plans, ranging from 690 square feet to 1,432 square feet.

Located near Methodist Women’s Hospital, Shadow Ridge Country Club and Golf Course, high-end retail shopping, and Elkhorn South High School, Ravello 192 boasts easy access to the West Dodge Expressway, providing residents with easy commuting options.

“We believe Ravello 192 will fulfill an unmet need for a distinctive townhome community in West Omaha” said Eric Rodawig, Treasury Director for Metonic. “We are excited to provide an unparalleled experience for our residents at one of the best locations available in Omaha.”

Dicon Corporation is the general contractor for the development with Great Western Bank providing construction financing. Seldin Company will provide lease-up and property management services, and Blackman & Associates is contributing consulting and accounting services. Construction is underway, with pre-leasing available in Fall 2018.

formerly annad
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Thanks for that info MrsSpr0ut!
RockHarbor
Planning Board

Post by RockHarbor »

Love those!
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Re: Ravello 192 Apartments (NW 192nd & Pacific)

Post by U R my Helix »

The new development Ravelo 192 still appears to be using the approved design from the former project "Pacific Renaissance. Former Link. Per the approved permits issued the main address should still be 940 S 192 st.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Phase 2 on this project is well underway. Several new buildings are going up to the north of the first phase.
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Post by U R my Helix »

Brad wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:22 am Phase 2 on this project is well underway. Several new buildings are going up to the north of the first phase.
To clarify, Phase 2 is 68 additional units added to the original 118 for a total build of 186 units. Added to map Omaha Metro Area Apartment Map