Nebraska Medicine - Chalco

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Nebraska Medicine ‏@NebraskaMed wrote: A new location for primary and Immediate Care is coming soon... Watch this space for more info later today!
Brad
City Council

Re: Nebraska Medicine - Chalco

Post by Brad »

Nebraska Medicine ‏@NebraskaMed wrote: Ground is being moved as we speak! Nebraska Medicine - Chalco will open for business at 168th and Giles this fall! http://bit.ly/2k9iRZe
RockHarbor
Planning Board

Post by RockHarbor »

I like how that area is being developed more & more. Speaking of Chalco, I was just driving by yesterday (like I did the Stonybrook Hy-Vee I mentioned), and wondering when that large parcel of land there is ever going to be built upon. One day, I was getting pictures of that grain elevator, and a man who worked there came out and started talking to me. I think he told me the man who owns that land (across from the grain elevator) lives out in CA (or maybe TX), and he told me the price tag on it. I can't remember what figure he told me, but I keep thinking in the millions...
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
Trips
Library Board

Post by Trips »

The lot on the corner that had Walgreen's name attached to it sold a few weeks ago. Is this project taking its place?
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

Yes, that will really put Chalco on the map, so to speak. :)