North end of Duluth Trading building

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

garyomaha
Home Owners Association

North end of Duluth Trading building

Post by garyomaha »

It looks like someone finally has leased the north end of the Duluth Trading Company building (formerly Staples, formerly CompUSA) at 78th & Dodge. There's remodeling going on. This bay used to be an auto parts store but has been empty for some time. Any info on who's going in there? Thanks!
Coyote
City Council

Re: North end of Duluth Trading building

Post by Coyote »

garyomaha wrote:It looks like someone finally has leased the north end of the Duluth Trading Company building (formerly Staples, formerly CompUSA) at 78th & Dodge. There's remodeling going on. This bay used to be an auto parts store but has been empty for some time. Any info on who's going in there? Thanks!
Orangetheory Fitness
garyomaha
Home Owners Association

Post by garyomaha »

Thanks, Coyote, that's fast service. We were hoping for an ice cream parlor or something more like that -- I guess you can't get much farther than this use of the property!! :lol:
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

garyomaha wrote:Thanks, Coyote, that's fast service. We were hoping for an ice cream parlor or something more like that -- I guess you can't get much farther than this use of the property!! :lol:
Yeah, that's why I never reported it when that came out. Fitness Center... Meh.
RockHarbor
Planning Board

Post by RockHarbor »

I hope it doesn't look as odd as the Charleston's & Best Buy combo does together. That little, stick-out Best Buy sign on the back corner of the restaurant makes it even more strange & clashing. A fancy, pricey restaurant fused w/ an electronic store? O-o-k-aay. (I like both businesses, I realize there are limited spaces on that stretch, and I'm not trying to be negative. But, I just don't like it.) Plus, I think Charleston's needs fancier, higher quality shingles -- maybe even terra cotta. It has worn asphalt shingles that are like those on 70's small, starter split entry homes. I feel/think "????" every time I drive by.
Last edited by RockHarbor on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

I'm sure that a Duluth Clothing Store that advertises an over weight guy squatting into overalls will not be offended by fit chicks next door, :roll: