Anderson Convenience Market - Multiple Locations

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Anderson Convenience Market - Multiple Locations

Post by Brad »

Has anyone seen the Anderson Convenience Market at 140 & West Center? Wow, they really improved their image from the current Anderson stores.

Here is an image I took of their Facebook Page:
Anderson Convenience Market wrote:Image
Anderson Convenience Market wrote: Dear Loyal Customers,
In the coming weeks, you will notice some changes in our stores. We are changing our name to “Anderson Convenience Market”! We are doing this to reinforce our commitment to quality and friendly service for years to come where you live and work.
Since 1952, it has been the mission of the Anderson family to provide you, as our friends and neighbors, with high quality, affordable products, and fast, friendly service. It is our #1 goal that you have a great experience in our stores, because we realize that without you, we wouldn’t exist!
In August, we will be re-opening our location on 140th and Center streets. We are excited to show you the future of Anderson Convenience Market. As we continue to evolve in order to serve you best, we invite you to give us your feedback on what you like and don’t like. You can help us continue to pursue 100% customer satisfaction.
Feel free to message us on Facebook or through our website at www.anderson1952.com.
Sincerely,
The Anderson Family
Serving your family since 1952
nebugeater
City Council

Re: Anderson Convenience Market - 140 & West Center

Post by nebugeater »

Ya, been watching that go up. Looks nice

On a side note, the Body shop or whatever is to the West of there with their big sign that used to be visible traveling West on Center now has the sign totally blocked by the new store. One of those things that just happens but has to be frustrating for them.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Re: Anderson Convenience Market - Multiple Locations

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

I drive by that location fairly frequently as I live close to the area..

I agree.. This Anderson Market has a very high end look to it. Can't wait to check it out once it's completed...

Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Looks like the Old Commercial Federal Bank on 96th and L street will be removed and a new location of Anderson Convenience Market will be built in its place.

4860 S 96 ST
Parcel ID (PIN) - 1800108376
Anderson Convenience Market
4045 SF
Original Description: Demolition of existing structure and re-build of new convenience market
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

Bank of the West continues to diminish its local footprint. This was one of their larger branch locations. They have already closed at 123rd and West Center and 85th and West Dodge, and shrunk to a small location along Saddle Creek.
ChadJK
Parks & Recreation

Post by ChadJK »

I worked at a pretty sizable regional bank 9 years ago. Even back then the goal was to do business with as few physical branches as possible. Especially, once depositing checks by taking a photo of them started going mainstream. Heck, even back in the 90s at the credit union I used then they would charge you a fee if you went to a teller to have them do something you could do at the ATM (withdraw <$500, etc.).
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

Meanwhile Chase is opening locations all over town,