Cheesecake Factory - Westroads

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Now back to the TOPIC!

What a great looking building.
adam186
Planning Board

Post by adam186 »

I agree brad. Great addition to Westroads w/ good visibility.
eomaha
County Board

Post by eomaha »

bump

:)
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Cheesecake Factory set for Omaha debut
Omaha World Herald wrote:Omaha-area residents asked for it. And they got it. The Cheesecake Factory, an upscale casual-dining eatery, opens its 113th location and first in Nebraska on Nov. 1 in a separate building in the southwest part of Westroads Mall.
Has anyone gone here yet? Reviews?
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Alie who has posted on here a few times gets some press!
Omaha World Herald wrote:Alie Hrabe, marketing manager for Westroads Mall, at 102nd Street and West Dodge Road, said diners have been anticipating the restaurant's opening. "We've received hundreds of calls over the last month from customers inquiring when the Cheesecake Factory will be open," Hrabe said. "Even five years ago . . . we were taking calls from customers asking when the Cheesecake Factory was coming to Omaha."
ladyred
Home Owners Association

Post by ladyred »

Some people on another list I am on went last weekend to their practice days. I didn't find out until to late but if you called by a specific time/day you got a card to go eat a meal there FREE. They evidentely made three or four entrees to choose from and three or four desserts ect. Everyone that went was raving about how great the food was! They served lunch and dinner both days. Man I am still kicking myself for not reading my email soon enough to get a call into them.
Patty Beeken
MDS Coordinator Eastern Nebraska Veteran's Home
Serving America's Heroes

There is no time limit to solving a mystery
url=http://postimage.org/]Image[/url]
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Patty - So that was all the thuds I heard over the weekend. :wink: I missed that one also.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Westroads looked like it was the day after thanksgiving the other night!
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Coyote wrote: Has anyone gone here yet? Reviews?
I ate at Cheesecake Factory last night (Saturday). We arrived at 9:15PM and was told there would be a 65-80 minute wait. The kitchen serves food until 12:30AM so we decided to wait it out. The place was PACKED (inside and out)..After a 1 hour wait, we were finally seated. The service was a bit askew, as they are obviously still learning. The food, as usual, was plentiful and very tasty. We had the SW eggrolls as an appetizer. For dinner, my friend ordered a pasta plate which I was told was very good (had to box up half of it). I had the fried beef strips sauteed with a tangy brown sauce (which included fresh green beans, slivered carrots amd a heaping mound of white rice). I barely finished my plate and had NO room for dessert ( :( )..

I'll make sure to save room for next time..

The interior decor of the Omaha Chessecake Factory is very unique. The restaurant is layed out very well with plenty of roomy, comfortable seats and tables..

All in all, I give it a B+..Once the service staff gets up to speed, I'll give it an A..

I've always been a fan of Cheesecake Factory..

:) ..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

I ate at Omaha's CF a couple of weeks ago (see my above post)..

Has anyone else sampled the new Omaha location yet?..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

Oh yeah!  Very nice.  Way to busy though hope it slows down but I doubt it.  The staff was excellent and the place looked great.  And the desert ORGASMIC!
15-17, 26, 32
UNOstudent
Human Relations

Post by UNOstudent »

a buddy of mine is a server there and said its just busy, busy, busy. during a lunch, he said that there is normally a 1-2 hour wait. even before they open, theres routinely people waiting outside at 11am. he guessed the time w/ the shortest wait would be a tuesday night, but u still never know. once the newness wears off and the wait time comes back to earth, ill definately make a visit there.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

So, now that CF has been open for over 2 months, has anyone else eaten at the Omaha location?   (I have 3 times now)..

If so, what were your impressions..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
TechnicalDisaster
Parks & Recreation

Post by TechnicalDisaster »

I have eaten there twice.  It is up to par with every other cheesecake factory I've eaten at.  BTW, if you like steak, the Steak Diane is absolutely the best prepared steak I have eaten anywhere.  You will not believe that steak could taste so good.  If you can get there right at 5p.m. you will walk right in and be seated.  By 5:30 the wait is an hour, and by 6:00 an hour and a half.
"This is America.  It is my God given right to be loudly opinionated on issues I am completely ignorant of."
g-man430
New to the Neighborhood

Post by g-man430 »

Image[/center]
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Now that I see these photos, I was going to mention that I FINALLY made it out there over the Christmas Season.  Cool place inside, kind of reminded me of something you would see in Vegas, I don't know why, I just did.  Whats with the menu?  It was huge but it also had advertisements in it.  It was like reading the newspaper.  It was also a Huge menu, not physical size but number of items and pages.
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Brad wrote:Now that I see these photos, I was going to mention that I FINALLY made it out there over the Christmas Season.  Cool place inside, kind of reminded me of something you would see in Vegas, I don't know why, I just did.  Whats with the menu?  It was huge but it also had advertisements in it.  It was like reading the newspaper.  It was also a Huge menu, not physical size but number of items and pages.
It takes that size of menu to hold the calorie count that you get in their food
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

nebugeater wrote:It takes that size of menu to hold the calorie count that you get in their food
Bad I take it?  

I had Fish Tacos, they were good.
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

Brad wrote:
nebugeater wrote:It takes that size of menu to hold the calorie count that you get in their food
Bad I take it?  

Can't say that it's the healthiest food out there.  But there's some pretty darn tasty things inside that menu!
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Brad wrote:
Bad I take it?  

Probably in reality not any worse that many other places, but the few times I have been there it seems like in addition to GOOD food that seems loaded with calories the portion sizes are generous too.  All adding up to more than any of us need in a single meal.  Then again, that is why we like it isn't it!
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

nebugeater wrote:the portion sizes are generous too.
My friend got a salad... when she got it, it was like I took the bag off the lawnmower and dumped it in a huge bowl... the thing was enormous.
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Brad wrote:
nebugeater wrote:the portion sizes are generous too.
My friend got a salad... when she got it, it was like I took the bag off the lawnmower and dumped it in a huge bowl... the thing was enormous.
Hope they were mowing a nice garden before they served it to her and not some of the lawns I see around.  Although, there are some "designer" salads that I have seen that I would swear the cheif says "lets see if they will eat this!"
Brad
City Council

Re: Official: Cheesecake Factory

Post by Brad »

WTH?!?! According to Mean Streets, someone has crashed in to the Cheesecake Factory for the second time this week!!!
jessep28
Planning Board

Post by jessep28 »

Brad wrote:WTH?!?! According to Mean Streets, someone has crashed in to the Cheesecake Factory for the second time this week!!!
At this rate, they may need to install some of those barricades which can withstand a semi truck at full speed or whatever federal buildings have.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Post by MadMartin8 »

When you want cheesecake, you want cheesecake. Gotta go strong or not at all.
No posts exist for this topic
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

One of the local news reporters (I think KETV) said some about it might be time to look at a drive through window...
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

Brad wrote:One of the local news reporters (I think KETV) said some about it might be time to look at a drive through window...
Haha you serious a news person said that?
15-17, 26, 32
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

MTO wrote:
Brad wrote:One of the local news reporters (I think KETV) said some about it might be time to look at a drive through window...
Haha you serious a news person said that?
Yeah, on facebook or twitter.