Sorenson Park Plaza

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

Uffda
Planning Board

Re: Sorenson Park Plaza

Postby Uffda » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 pm

bbinks wrote:
GetUrban wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bbinks wrote:I wish them luck. I know a guy who used to manage for Applebee's. Not the best clientele and hard to staff that location. I'd place some odds that the same was the demise of Golden Corral.

I drive by that area a couple of times a week but don't really pay attention but that Golden Corral is still listed on the website as being open.

As of last evening, (1/31/2018) Golden Corral was still open with approx. 20-25+ cars in the lot.

The theater lot usually looks pretty empty, but it is a hugely over-sized lot.

I am sure that I had read somewhere that that Golden Corral had closed.

As I drove by tonight there were quite a few cars in the parking lot.

I tried to read the sign outside AppleBees but was in the wrong lane to read it.

bbinks
Human Relations

Postby bbinks » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:45 pm

Uffda wrote:
bbinks wrote:
GetUrban wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bbinks wrote:I wish them luck. I know a guy who used to manage for Applebee's. Not the best clientele and hard to staff that location. I'd place some odds that the same was the demise of Golden Corral.

I drive by that area a couple of times a week but don't really pay attention but that Golden Corral is still listed on the website as being open.

As of last evening, (1/31/2018) Golden Corral was still open with approx. 20-25+ cars in the lot.

I tried to read the sign outside AppleBees but was in the wrong lane to read it.

I wasn't doubting you, just my aging memory recalls it being closed in some write up somewhere.

GrandpaaSmucker
Home Owners Association

Postby GrandpaaSmucker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:16 pm

bbinks wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bbinks wrote:
GetUrban wrote:
Uffda wrote:

I wasn't doubting you, just my aging memory recalls it being closed in some write up somewhere.

I ate at the Golden Coral for lunch at Sorenson Park a couple of weeks ago I am ashamed to admit. I should be slapped because I knew better. I knew that I should of never went back there again the last time I went there or the time before that. The place was dead and the food was cold and I didn't eat much and walked out of there swearing i would kick my a$$ if I ever caught myself back there again.

DaPho84
New to the Neighborhood

Postby DaPho84 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:12 pm

Hey guys! Anyone know what's going up next to Sherwin Williams? I was thinking it may be a T Mobile or US Cellular due to size and layout. Also, I know the new owners of SP Plaza has a 2020 vision plan, any details of what that may look like? I know they were ending contracts and planning to revamp, but haven't heard anything more. Thanks!

Coyote
City Council

Postby Coyote » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Coyote wrote:Across 72nd St. north of Walgreens and Sherwin Williams will be a 3077 sq. ft. ATI Physical Therapy building.

Return to “Suburban Omaha Development”