Abercrombie moving to Westroads from One Pacific Place..

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

papiostud
Home Owners Association

Abercrombie moving to Westroads from One Pacific Place..

Post by papiostud »

I heard this from someone that works there, anyone else heard of this?
OPlaya
Home Owners Association

Post by OPlaya »

I'm holding out hopes for a new AMC theater in the old Younkers space.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

Me to, I think that will help round off the appeal of the mall.
15-17, 26, 32
OPlaya
Home Owners Association

Post by OPlaya »

I still have fond memories of the old place from when I was growing up. Like seeing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was 9 yrs old haha.
UNOstudent
Human Relations

Post by UNOstudent »

i heard this a few months ago when i asked a westroads tentant about any new tenants coming. one of my friends is a manager at AF so ill ask him if anything is going on...
papiostud
Home Owners Association

Post by papiostud »

Old Navy, Gap and BR are all owned by the same company and you see them everywhere in the same mall.
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

So are Victoria's Secret, Structure, Bath and Body, Learners, Limited, Lane Bryant but non of them suck as bad as AandF and Hollister. Personally I wish they had more specialty big and tall stores.
15-17, 26, 32
omahastylee459
Parks & Recreation

Post by omahastylee459 »

A&F really is more quality than Hollister, even though I do not go there often anymore. I hope they do move in b/c It will create more traffic at the mall, whether you like the store or not
UNOstudent
Human Relations

Post by UNOstudent »

if this were to happen, what would be a good replacement for AF at opp? another jcrew, A|X, etc..?
joeglow
Planning Board

Post by joeglow »

MTO wrote:So are Victoria's Secret, Structure, Bath and Body, Learners, Limited, Lane Bryant but non of them suck as bad as AandF and Hollister.  Personally I wish they had more specialty big and tall stores.
-Is Structure still around?
UNOstudent
Human Relations

Post by UNOstudent »

joeglow wrote:
MTO wrote:So are Victoria's Secret, Structure, Bath and Body, Learners, Limited, Lane Bryant but non of them suck as bad as AandF and Hollister.  Personally I wish they had more specialty big and tall stores.
its now all called express, but im pretty sure that not all express stores have mens clothing
joeglow
Planning Board

Post by joeglow »

UNOstudent wrote:
joeglow wrote:
its now all called express, but im pretty sure that not all express stores have mens clothing
That is what I thought.  I used to love Structure.  However, the majority of Express stores I go into have no men's clothes.
Swift
Planning Board

Post by Swift »

When are we going to get an H&M?
gisbuxfan
Library Board

Post by gisbuxfan »

I have been keeping my fingers crossed for an Urban Outfitters...
xxtyderxx
New to the Neighborhood

Post by xxtyderxx »

Looks like this is true. Abercrombie has a billboard in West Roads along with Forever 21.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

xxtyderxx wrote:Looks like this is true. Abercrombie has a billboard in West Roads along with Forever 21.
This is a go..

They'll be closing their location at One Pacific Place and moving to Westroads in early 2008..

We can now move this one out of the 'Rumors' section..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Abercrombie & Fitch comes to Westroads
Omaha World Herald wrote:Abercrombie & Fitch has opened its 7,624-square-foot store at the Westroads Mall on the lower level near the center court. "It's another sign of the vitality of Westroads," said Westroads general manager Jim Sadler. "As we continually strive to modernize and update the mall, and bring in these first-class retailers, it helps the entire mall as a whole." An Abercrombie Kids currently is under construction at the mall, in the former location of the Disney store.

Other openings or remodeling projects set for this year at Westroads include a 14-screen Rave movie theater complex in late summer or fall; Delia's, in March; and Forever 21 in the summer, with its first Nebraska location.
omahastylee459
Parks & Recreation

Post by omahastylee459 »

I cant believe people still buy things from this store.  I will admit that I once bought things from there, but I have since learned the error of my ways.  Unless they have changed their style (which I doubt they have) they are still selling over-priced clothes that went out of style years ago.  I guess I will applaud them for staying the Omaha market though.
Coyote
City Council

Re: Abercrombie moving to Westroads from One Pacific Place..

Post by Coyote »

And now it is gone making way to a Dry Goods Boutique.