Victory Grill

Including Iowa metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Omaha_Gabe
Human Relations

Victory Grill

Post by Omaha_Gabe »

I couldn't find a thread for the old Scott Street pub in CB

They recently renovated and became Victory Grill. I must admit this is one of the place I frequent more often. The food is good and portions are huge. They have about 15 beers on tap

The basement will be opening in a couple months. They said it will be a arcade and party space. They also have a rooftop patio that has been closed for years. They are actively working to have it reopened by this summer.

It's a place I'd recommend!
EastCB
Library Board

Re: Victory Grill

Post by EastCB »

That's good to hear. I'll have to try it, last time I was there it was the Scott Street Pub.
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

I used to love going to the Scott St Pub. The old owner was the head football coach at St. Albert. I will have to give the new place a try sometime.
bargainhunter
Library Board

Post by bargainhunter »

A couple of weeks ago, Nate and Andy, owners of Victory, opened another bar, Black Squirrel. This one is located on the 100 Block replacing the Fiddlin' Monkey. They have updated the interior and brightened it from the dark hole that was FM.
bargainhunter
Library Board

Post by bargainhunter »

April 15, starting at 6:00 pm, is the Grand Opening of the Black Squirrel
hawksfan87
New to the Neighborhood

Post by hawksfan87 »

per the Victory Grill Facebook page and driving by it today Victory has closed. Received an offer over the weekend they couldnt refuse and new owners wanted to take over immediately. Closed for 1 month for remodeling. Not sure if its going to be another bar/grill or whats going in the space now.