Gurney's in MO Valley

Including Iowa metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

w8ing
Human Relations

Gurney's in MO Valley

Post by w8ing »

My fella and I made the short trek out to Missouri Valley tonight and ate at Gurney's. I've never been there before. I wished I'd known about it a long time ago! I had sirloin to die for; it was so tender. The beer cheese soup was good and the fresh, hot bread served immediately and hard not to gobble up in order to save room for the main course.

I'm curious if their pizza is a good as the regular stuff. Anyone had it?
icejammer
County Board

Post by icejammer »

Never had their pizza, but I'll vouch for how good the food is at Gurney's.
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

--William Jennings Bryan
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

I’ve never been down there but have a relative kind of close. I’ll ask them next time I talk to them.
15-17, 26, 32
guy4omaha
Parks & Recreation

Post by guy4omaha »

I don't know anything about the pizza either. But I will chime in with my vote of confidence for their traditional steakhouse fare. Great stuff. Thanks to the reminder of this thread, I will be heading there again soon to sample the fine midwest cuisine.
My son got a 27 on his ACT. No this score is not as high as what Jeff's son achieved. But one has to remember the paternal gene-pool my son has to overcome. On a PGPAB [Paternal Gene-Pool Adjusted Basis], my son's score is a 37 and Jeff's son's PGPAB ACT score is 19.
raidermv
New to the Neighborhood

Post by raidermv »

The pizza at Gurney's is the best pizza in Mo Valley. They have alot of speciality pizza. My favorite is the buffalo chicken pizza. Its some pretty hot stuff.
eomaha
County Board

Post by eomaha »

Welcome to the forum raidermv. :)
w8ing
Human Relations

Post by w8ing »

raidermv wrote:The pizza at Gurney's is the best pizza in Mo Valley. They have alot of speciality pizza. My favorite is the buffalo chicken pizza. Its some pretty hot stuff.
Excellent, that's for the info. I'll definitely be checking out the pizza next time.
OPlaya
Home Owners Association

Post by OPlaya »

Never ate there but my girl worked there years ago.