Papa John's

Including Iowa metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

icejammer
County Board

Papa John's

Post by icejammer »

Daily Nonpareil wrote:"Better Ingredients, Better Pizza." Does that slogan sound familiar? If not, it's Papa Johns, and it will be coming soon to Council Bluffs. A building permit has been granted for a new location at 16 S. Eighth St.

"Two houses were torn down, right across from Max I. Walker," said Dan Woellhof, the city's chief building officials.

Calls to Papa John's regional office in Lincoln, Neb., to confirm the company's expansion plans for the Council Bluffs market were not returned.
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

--William Jennings Bryan
icejammer
County Board

Post by icejammer »

Work is progressing nicely at this site, footings have been poured, should see vertical construction soon.
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

--William Jennings Bryan
icejammer
County Board

Post by icejammer »

The building shell has been up for awhile now, we'll see how far things progress before winter kicks in...

--William Jennings Bryan
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

Any idea when it will open up?  I've seen it sitting in the same state for a little while now...and i want me some papa john's.
icejammer
County Board

Post by icejammer »

For some reason, February is stuck in my mind, but I don't remember where I heard that.

--William Jennings Bryan
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

Word on the street is that the city health inspector was in there the other day checking things out, and i saw people doing some stuff.  On top of that, they have the windows in, but (as of the other day) they didn't have the exterior walls finished yet.
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

They have the sign up on the side of their building, but no landscaping as of the other day.  They were supposed to be open dec. 8th or something like that (according to the coupons we got in the mail), which they obviously missed it.
Go Cubs Go
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

drove by today, they're up and runnin.
Go Cubs Go