Nyx Bar

Including Iowa metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Coyote
City Council

Nyx Bar

Post by Coyote »

New Greek-themed bar opens in C.B.
Non Pareil wrote:Brothers, Vasili and Demetri Fountas, along with Demetrios Mavropoulos, bought the former, "Bada Bing" back in August and with some redecorating and new furniture, they opened Nyx. Keeping with their Greek background, the Fountas' and Mavropoulos have special martinis on the menu, which are all named after children of Greek goddesses. In the future Nyx will have a full coffee and espresso bar, prompting them to be open during the day. For now though, their hours are Monday through Saturday, 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
thenewguy
County Board

Re: Nyx Bar

Post by thenewguy »

Coyote wrote:New Greek-themed bar opens in C.B.
Non Pareil wrote:Brothers, Vasili and Demetri Fountas, along with Demetrios Mavropoulos, bought the former, "Bada Bing" back in August and with some redecorating and new furniture, they opened Nyx. Keeping with their Greek background, the Fountas' and Mavropoulos have special martinis on the menu, which are all named after children of Greek goddesses. In the future Nyx will have a full coffee and espresso bar, prompting them to be open during the day. For now though, their hours are Monday through Saturday, 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.
I remember once when i first turned 21, we were at bada bing (before we realized that it was for a bunch of snobs) and had a table, everything.  The old owner rolled up in a limo, had the bouncers remove us from our table, so we left directly afterwards.  I have never been back...that guy was an |expletive| hole.
Go Cubs Go