DSM 5th Anniversary Forum Meet - Sept 19th

Including Iowa metro counties.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Ingersoll1978
Library Board

DSM 5th Anniversary Forum Meet - Sept 19th

Post by Ingersoll1978 »

Just an FYI,

Absolutedsm.com is holding a forum meet on Sept. 19th to celebrate 5 years online.  We will be touring 4 projects that have been recently completed in the East Village (east side of the DM River in downtown).

You guys are more than welcome to join us!

More info here:  5th Anniversary Forum Tour

PS...post your forum meets in our Council Bluffs-Omaha thread!  I may have come over for that!  :)
thenewguy
County Board

Post by thenewguy »

very cool.

Ingersoll---i dare say you may be the only one in the city of Des Moines willing to come to an Omaha meet! ;)
Go Cubs Go
DTO Luv
City Council

Post by DTO Luv »

thenewguy wrote:very cool.

Ingersoll---i dare say you may be the only one in the city of Des Moines willing to come to an Omaha meet! ;)
Hardly. DMRyan used to come to all of our Omaha forum meets. I think I even have a picture of him, Stargazer, and Wags having an orgy in the back of a cab some where. :lol: (I really do.)
DTO
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

NICE PHOTOS bradley414! Makes me even more sorry that I wasn't there!

Great shots of the peeps. That view looks AMAZING, and it looks like the weather couldn't have been better.

I won't attend a Des Moines forum meet until AbsoluteDSM makes it the "OMAHA-Council Bluffs" forum, or just the "OMAHA" forum ;). Just kidding. I'd love to come to a DSM meet.

My girlfriend and I drive through once a month or so to visit her parents in Iowa City and we always talk about how we'd like to explore Des Moines more.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Ingersoll1978
Library Board

Post by Ingersoll1978 »

StreetsOfOmaha wrote:I'd love to come to a DSM meet.

My girlfriend and I drive through once a month or so to visit her parents in Iowa City and we always talk about how we'd like to explore Des Moines more.
You're more than welcome to join!  We will be touring 4 projects in the East Village starting at 1 pm.
DTO Luv
City Council

Post by DTO Luv »

I wouldn't mind going but I'm already going to be there the weekend before that. I tried to make one a couple of years ago with a couple of other Omahans but couldn't swing it.
DTO
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

maybe this can be un-stickied?