North Dakota to get new Tallest

Kansas City, Denver, Minneapolis, and Coast to Coast

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

iamjacobm
City Council

North Dakota to get new Tallest

Post by iamjacobm »

This is pretty cool.  23 floor 352 foot tower proposed for Downtown Fargo.  

RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

Good for Fargo. It looks kind of like a birdcage. Or a really big book shelf. I think they need to post another rendering...
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
iamjacobm
City Council

Re: North Dakota to get new Tallest

Post by iamjacobm »

5 years later this finally broke ground with a new design at 18 stories.

Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

ESPN broadcast GameDay from Fargo a few years ago and I remember thinking that it looked like a really cool downtown.

Greg
Cermak
Parks & Recreation

Post by Cermak »

Nice project, will really help the skyline. Fargo has a nice compact downtown. The city itself reminds me of Sioux Falls. They are about the same size. Extremely clean place. Somewhat of a college town. Brutally cold winters makes it a place not for everyone though.
RockHarbor
Planning Board

Re:

Post by RockHarbor »

RNcyanide wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:04 pm Good for Fargo. It looks kind of like a birdcage. Or a really big book shelf. I think they need to post another rendering...
:) I sorta was thinking the same thing. It looks overall very nice, and good for growing-like-a-weed Fargo. Yet, the design looks a slight tad odd (or off) to me. I'm sure when finished, in person, it will be sharp. Fargo needs a new statement with all their new growth, imo.
I can get pushed out because I'm "too much" for some. Then, an observer of me comes suddenly swooping in to "fill my shoes." People are always more accepting of the new one, because their feathers aren't truly ruffled by them. (Yawn) I can count on it every time.