Miami

Kansas City, Denver, Minneapolis, and Coast to Coast

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

CaliCorey
New to the Neighborhood

Miami

Post by CaliCorey »

Wow....has anyone here noticed the proposed and under construction towers on skyscraperpage.com for Miami? That's unbelievable! I can only imagine the orgasmic/euphoric state all of us would be in if that were Omaha!! Damn, that city is really proposing some MAJOR development and MAJOR skyscrapers!!!

Hope all of you are well....I'm planning to be back in Omaha area this June for a few days...can't wait!
DTO Luv
City Council

Post by DTO Luv »

That sounds like at good time to come. We are in the very early stages of planning our forum meet. This year looks to be big.
DTO
Big E
City Council

Post by Big E »

I think most of Miami is similar to Vegas - condo speculation. I'm betting big on those oversold markets to drop big time in the near future. Look for almost NONE of the proposed condo projects to happen if they haven't broken ground yet

-Big E
Stable genius.
Linkin5
County Board

Post by Linkin5 »

A city in which is experiencing even more of a change than Miami is San Diego, they number of projects which are going on there are amazing!
Swift
Planning Board

Post by Swift »

Considering most long range weather models predict the next 2 decades of hurricane seasons to be about as violent as last year's, I'm wondering how long Miami can sustain the sort of condo boom it's going through.
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council

Post by StreetsOfOmaha »

Damn! That's incredible.

Although the Empire Worlds Tower is ugly as sin.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963