Omaha Eppley Airfield

Trains, Planes, and Automobiles (and Streetcars!).

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

Re: Omaha Eppley Airfield

Post by Omaha_corn_burner »

Hmmmm, I went to that map URL. Nice

There's a bug though, when deselecting the non-stop checkbox, it still only shows the non-stops.
Maybe not a bug, but it bothers me.
Mr.Nuke
Human Relations

Post by Mr.Nuke »

NovakOmaha wrote:Filling in the map nicely. All Eppley needs are Ft. Lauderdale, Boston, Philadelphia, Dulles, BWI, JFK, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Austin, San Antonio, Toronto, Cancun, maybe a few more.
The only one with any semblance of realism right now is Boston and maybe Philadelphia. The other seem unlikely for various reasons.
Omaha_corn_burner wrote:
NovakOmaha wrote:Filling in the map nicely. All Eppley needs are
Heathrow and Narita
Yeah I think those are more realistic.
------
Direct service for equine passengers from Amsterdam on Saturday
http://www.omaha.com/living/fei-world-c ... 58f19.html
Last edited by Mr.Nuke on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr.Nuke
Human Relations

Post by Mr.Nuke »

February traffic was up 3.4% month to month and 2.8% YTD.
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

Now if they would only add San Jose and BWI they would have all of the places I regularly fly. :) (Well, not counting Grand Junction.)
Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

Omababe wrote:Now if they would only add San Jose and BWI they would have all of the places I regularly fly. :) (Well, not counting Grand Junction.)
Southwest offers direct flights to both of those cities. For the direct flight to BWI, there are 2 stops :lol:
NovakOmaha
Planning Board

Post by NovakOmaha »

Mr.Nuke wrote:
NovakOmaha wrote:Filling in the map nicely. All Eppley needs are Ft. Lauderdale, Boston, Philadelphia, Dulles, BWI, JFK, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Austin, San Antonio, Toronto, Cancun, maybe a few more.
The only one with any semblance of realism right now is Boston and maybe Philadelphia. The other seem unlikely for various reasons.
Of those I listed I'd say the ones with the best chance are Boston, Philadelphia and BWI. Outside chances could be Dulles, JFK. As for various reasons for not getting service to any other cities the airlines appear to be in a growth mode as of late so nothing is out of the question. Tulsa has a BWI flight on Allegiant. OKC has a BWI non stop via Southwest. Southwest has a big presence at BWI. Delta is growing at Seattle in their battle with Alaska and has a large presence in Boston. United has a large presence at Dulles. American's Philadelphia hub is its 4th largest and is a gateway to Europe.

Eppley has added an amazing assortment of non stop destinations over the last few years and there is no reason to think it won't continue as long as traffic and demand continues to grow.
joleo
Home Owners Association

Post by joleo »

Mr.Nuke wrote:February traffic was up 3.4% month to month and 2.8% YTD.
This is scary, the World Herald stated that the beginning of 2017 vs 2016, the number of available seats is up I think it was 9% or 10%. Traffic is only up 2.8% YTD. That said, load factors would be way down to account for this discrepancy and airlines might begin to pull back on service. The first sign of this is American started full, mainline service to LAX in June of 2016. Going forward, they are changing the plane size to a regional jet (76 seat) and adjusting the flight times. Both are indications the flight isn't performing very well. Hopefully the changes will help.

With Portland, Alaska changed the way they price the flights this past January moving forward. Flights are much cheaper now, way too cheap to make money but the flights just were not very full before (48% January Load factor for example). The changes made in January:
-You can now get a 1st class ticket for $100 more than the economy fare.
-The economy fares were lowered substantially, now some days are only $100 each way.
-Fares would go up starting 21 days out, up again at 14 days out. These close-in booking fares were reduced drastically.
These changes have all increased load factors, on some days significantly, but at the cost of the yield going down.
This route will be interesting to see if it sticks long term. OMA-PDX would be better as a seasonal route or reduced service in January/ February to just a few days a week.
If gas and oil prices go back to $100 a barrel, this will be one of the 1st routes to go away.

I think the new Alaska Airlines San Diego route will do well. Omaha's busy time is the summer but also people travel in droves to San Diego in the winter which should keep planes full in the January/ February slump months.

Southwest's new flight to Houston has cheap fares and the flights are not full on 90% of days. I think the times are awful. They don't connect well to their international flights to the Caribbean time-wise. If they moved the OMA departure time from 11am to 7am, it would be good for business travelers to Houston and it also would be good for connections to the Caribbean.

American's new Miami flight, too early to tell, not enough data yet. This one is very interesting to me. I think that AA did the proper times on this flight.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Steve McCoy (Omaha Airport Authority, Airline Affairs) said that Eppley had a 9% growth rate which would place them as the 9th best growing airport in the US last year. He also said that San Diego and Miami were the previous largest unserved cities for business travel, which now places Boston as the most unserved city they are looking into.
joleo
Home Owners Association

Post by joleo »

Coyote wrote:Steve McCoy (Omaha Airport Authority, Airline Affairs) said that Eppley had a 9% growth rate which would place them as the 9th best growing airport in the US last year. He also said that San Diego and Miami were the previous largest unserved cities for business travel, which now places Boston as the most unserved city they are looking into.
Yes, a 9% growth rate in available seats but right now through the 1st 2 months of the year, only a 2.8% increase in passengers. This would result in a reduction in load factor of around 6%, ouch! I'm sure yields (fares) have gone way down too with all those empty seats! It's only a matter of time before adjustments are made by the airlines if demand doesn't pick up.

Omaha's best bet right now to grow traffic is to get people out of cars. To do that, you look at MSP and MKE. MSP, super expensive fares, most people drive. Getting Southwest on this route providing competition for Delta would lower fares and switch lots of drivers to flyers! Also, Southwest isn't big in MSP and most likely, Southwest would transfer some passengers in Omaha that are from MSP to places like LAS, PHX, HOU and DAL. This would really help to drive traffic at Eppley! I'm not sure if it's true, I once heard that Southwest won't transfer passengers in cities that don't have a full service restaurant beyond security. If this is true, time for a minor remodel....this is sorely needed at Eppley! Even Des Moines (DSM) has a couple great eating options beyond security that were added about 7-10 years ago!

As far as MKE, Midwest Express flew this for decades, now nobody flies this. You either fly to O'Hare and drive or just drive all the way. A family I know in Omaha goes to Milwaukee several times a year to visit family. They used to fly, now they drive because there isn't a direct option. A Southwest nonstop to Milwaukee would get some people out of cars and into planes. I'm sure Southwest would also connect a few Omaha passengers in MKE too. Maybe even the opposite and connect a few MKE passengers at Eppley!

Otherwise, from here, not a lot of huge opportunity to develop new passenger demand. For example, even if BOS was added, nobody is driving to Boston, they are connecting. A nonstop would just pull people off of connecting flights, onto nonstop flights. It would stimulate a slight bit of new traffic but overall, not too much.
Ryan Air
Home Owners Association

Post by Ryan Air »

9% seat growth is for the entire year-over-year. To compare the traffic number (apples to apples) you would need to compare Jan-Feb 2016 seat growth number year-over-year... which we don't have.

Seat growth and load factors vs. passenger traffic are very different metrics. To make them applicable to one another, you will need to look at carrier numbers and destination numbers to understand what/who is profitable. Even then, what's considered "profitable" varies by carrier.

American and its CRJ to LAX looks seasonal to me (additional flight? Or downgraded due to LUV seasonal LAX?) although I'm not sure. I still see the mainline service in tact. I do, however, see American working to use the 737 and A319/20 in LA (among other places) as they rid themselves of the angry puppies.

Comparing seat growth and traffic at the end of 2017 would be interesting - but not every seat in 2015/2016 was used anyway... but regardless of load factor and seats used, there was a 9% increase overall. To compare passenger numbers more accurately, we'd need to take into account load factors/empty seats before and after the 9% was added... even then, without drilling down to carrier and destination numbers with open seats, you're not necessarily getting the information you're inferring.

Eppley is healthy and growing. As busier parts of the year come (especially summer vacation times), the increase in seats, carriers and destinations will have undoubtedly help with cost and drive higher passenger numbers
NovakOmaha
Planning Board

Post by NovakOmaha »

NovakOmaha wrote:Filling in the map nicely. All Eppley needs are Ft. Lauderdale, Boston, Philadelphia, Dulles, BWI, JFK, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans, Austin, San Antonio, Toronto, Cancun, maybe a few more. I had to take a screen shot. It wouldn't let me save the image.

I'm guessing that since "I" didn't remove or delete the image it may have been the good folks at Eppley or whoever they contract with for the map. Sorry folks. You can see it "live" on the web site.
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

One thing I did notice when waiting for a Southwest flight last week is that they now seem to have Southwest A-B-C numbered things on all of the gates on the east side of the north concourse.
Ryan Air
Home Owners Association

Post by Ryan Air »

Omababe wrote:One thing I did notice when waiting for a Southwest flight last week is that they now seem to have Southwest A-B-C numbered things on all of the gates on the east side of the north concourse.
I always find it interesting that all of these flight (South Concourse included) want to get out between 5-7 A.M. I haven't seen these markings yet, but it really doesn't surprise me that they would even have those at the United gates. I have long thought there needs to be a rebalancing of sorts for carriers based on equipment. Meaning Delta and Southwest have more planes (equipment) out during the busy times, thus should be opposite one another (which they are), and then there needs to be a balance on the other side so as to not overload the small concourses at busy times (which although really is only in the mornings, passenger accommodation still needs to be considered). I seriously think that Southwest will eventually take over the entire "B" concourse.
Wouldn't surprise me if "B" turns into Southwest, Alaska, Allegiant and Frontier - with the latter sharing 1 or 2 gates, while Southwest has the remaining. Meanwhile United, Delta, and American divvy-up the 10 on the "A" concourse. Just my thoughts… Would require some counter -switching. But I still believe that due to the additional flights, added capacity and potential for new markets, profitable flight times may require more morning scheduling -- which means more equipment at busy times and may require a new review of the timeline for expansion based on HOURLY traffic numbers (ticketing and gate space/usage) during busy times as opposed to only ANNUAL traffic numbers. I have seen the peak times survey (shows capacity for optimal usage for everything from parking to restrooms) and there is merit to my opinion. Not saying the whole shebang, perhaps the north concourse expansion or something like that (not necessarily for just gate usage during peak times, but also passenger convenience and comfort) Just throwing that out there.

****EDIT**** I did not read your post correctly. I thought I read the markings (A-B-C) were up at all the gates on the B Concourse - and I responded based on that (and then went off into one of my tangents). Sorry about that.

As far as I remember, those markings have been at B15-B19…maybe I'm wrong.
Ryan Air
Home Owners Association

Post by Ryan Air »

joleo wrote:
Coyote wrote:Steve McCoy (Omaha Airport Authority, Airline Affairs) said that Eppley had a 9% growth rate which would place them as the 9th best growing airport in the US last year. He also said that San Diego and Miami were the previous largest unserved cities for business travel, which now places Boston as the most unserved city they are looking into.
Yes, a 9% growth rate in available seats but right now through the 1st 2 months of the year, only a 2.8% increase in passengers. This would result in a reduction in load factor of around 6%, ouch! I'm sure yields (fares) have gone way down too with all those empty seats! It's only a matter of time before adjustments are made by the airlines if demand doesn't pick up.

Omaha's best bet right now to grow traffic is to get people out of cars. To do that, you look at MSP and MKE. MSP, super expensive fares, most people drive. Getting Southwest on this route providing competition for Delta would lower fares and switch lots of drivers to flyers! Also, Southwest isn't big in MSP and most likely, Southwest would transfer some passengers in Omaha that are from MSP to places like LAS, PHX, HOU and DAL. This would really help to drive traffic at Eppley! I'm not sure if it's true, I once heard that Southwest won't transfer passengers in cities that don't have a full service restaurant beyond security. If this is true, time for a minor remodel....this is sorely needed at Eppley! Even Des Moines (DSM) has a couple great eating options beyond security that were added about 7-10 years ago!

As far as MKE, Midwest Express flew this for decades, now nobody flies this. You either fly to O'Hare and drive or just drive all the way. A family I know in Omaha goes to Milwaukee several times a year to visit family. They used to fly, now they drive because there isn't a direct option. A Southwest nonstop to Milwaukee would get some people out of cars and into planes. I'm sure Southwest would also connect a few Omaha passengers in MKE too. Maybe even the opposite and connect a few MKE passengers at Eppley!

Otherwise, from here, not a lot of huge opportunity to develop new passenger demand. For example, even if BOS was added, nobody is driving to Boston, they are connecting. A nonstop would just pull people off of connecting flights, onto nonstop flights. It would stimulate a slight bit of new traffic but overall, not too much.
Milwaukee is like when there was service to Memphis and Cleveland. All three were hubs for airlines and likely used for connections (numbers to MKE, CLE and MEM aren't impressive as a destination). Business drives demand for destinations. Healthy, growing economy and commercial/business additions to the area (like Facebook data center and PayPal type developments) often come with a demand to travel in order to do business. At first, the high price for a ticket may be the "cost of doing business" for an organization. But as more people require a destination, a carrier may add service creating competition. Competition may lead to better price - which may lead to additional travelers. If you're not a hub, its not uncommon to see seasonal service or additions and removals of destinations. It happens. MSP is well-served out of Omaha. DFW/DAL seem to be ok…although I would argue DFW could be better served. MIA makes complete sense especially since it compliments the American-Latin American destinations. BOS and PHL numbers surprise me (that they are high as they are), but when i think about the areas they serve and the alternatives, I suppose they make sense.
Keeping airport debt low and a maintaining a good bond rating by not being flashy or unnecessarily spending money keeps fees and the cost of airlines doing business lower… so demand potentially hits a profitable point sooner, which makes your airport more attractive than another airport under consideration for expansion. Which leads to a demonstration of the connectivity of a community… which looks attractive to businesses….and the cycle hopefully starts over.

Knowing what the needs of the area the airport serves are (knowing the number and especially the business traveler and their employers) - good marketing and research helps with this, the above mentioned favorable financial position and maintaining good carrier relationships is what OMA should be focusing on. Especially with complimentary routes of Virgin America and Alaska as they merge and the large aircraft delivery of new aircraft to JetBlue between 2018-2020 and their desire to expand. Personally, I would directly market to Siouxland, Lincoln, St Joseph and Des Moines with radio and newspaper/digital ads- especially regarding direct services lacking in those markets. I don't care if in the end it may cost somebody from Des Moines $63.00 or even $120.00 more or $200.00 less for a direct flight to wherever from Omaha. That's the passenger's decision and the role of somebody in marketing at DSM to use as targeting information in a counter-campaign. But then again, as I pointed out above, you can't tell people where to go … only ensure you're in a better position to "land" (haha) the deal when considered.
NovakOmaha
Planning Board

Post by NovakOmaha »

Boston & Philadelphia are international gateways. In addition they serve huge population centers.
Ryan Air
Home Owners Association

Post by Ryan Air »

Yeah- i get it now. I really wasn't considering the New England connection with BOS ( BOS more feasible than like PVD or BDL) and PHL base between NY and DC - corrected myself in mid post. Sorry for the confusion.

Wish list: Volaris and Jet Blue
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

Ryan Air wrote:As far as I remember, those markings have been at B15-B19…maybe I'm wrong.
I don't know, I was not really paying attention to the numbers.

One thing I do find kind of amusing is that one flight I take semi-frequently to Chicago seems to always take off a B-17 in Omaha and land at B-17 at Midway. :)
Ryan Air
Home Owners Association

Post by Ryan Air »

Omababe wrote:
Ryan Air wrote:As far as I remember, those markings have been at B15-B19…maybe I'm wrong.
I don't know, I was not really paying attention to the numbers.

One thing I do find kind of amusing is that one flight I take semi-frequently to Chicago seems to always take off a B-17 in Omaha and land at B-17 at Midway. :)
Ha!!!! I've taken that flight when returning to MDW when I lived there. Going to OMA there were times I'd leave MDW at B14 and arrive in OMA at B15. I know it's not the same number, but I remember it caught my eye.
Taco
Human Relations

Post by Taco »

Very cheap flights from Omaha to Madrid, Paris or London right now. I'm talking ~$400-500 round trip. To me it looks like flights are available around the last week of April, the first week of May and early September. Use google flights to search.
jessep28
Planning Board

Post by jessep28 »

We may be seeing some very reasonable airfares from United here in the near future.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
Professor Woland
Library Board

Post by Professor Woland »

jessep28 wrote:We may be seeing some very reasonable airfares from United here in the near future.
I don't think I would fly them if they paid me. If there is any justice (not holding my breath) the cops who beat that guy and the United employees who brought the situation about will pay out the wazoo to the victim and spend a decade or more in a penal colony in French Guyana. The CEO of United should also have to give up half his earnings for the rest of his life to the human punching bag.
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

jessep28 wrote:We may be seeing some very reasonable airfares from United here in the near future.
Untied is probably my least favorite airline. The attitude of many of their people exudes arrogance and quite honestly that segment which is now in heavy rotation on the news channels does not surprise me at all. :(
Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

The bus doesn't even run after 7pm. It's 30 minutes between buses. It would probably take me at least 2 hours to take a bus to the airport (including a 30 minute walk with my luggage to the closest bus stop), or I could just drive my car and be there in 40 minutes. You also forgot to mention taxi service.

Who's going to eat at a food truck at the airport?
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

The rental car place looks pretty cool. Does anyone have a timeline for when these projects will be completed?
Last edited by TitosBuritoBarn on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

Here are the renderings from the article: (the article states that construction will last 2 years)

iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

Nice! Eppley needs some modern touches.
OmahaOmaha
Home Owners Association

Post by OmahaOmaha »

OmahaOmaha wrote:On Thursday, construction starts on the new Eppley parking garage with 3,000 parking spaces. Ugh! More parking garages....it's what we do best in Omaha. We need to stop worshiping car travel and we need to start riding buses and we need to build a light rail or a street car system running between Eppley and places like Midtown Crossing, Aksarben Village, the zoo, and the Med Center and then we won't need this big ugly parking garage. So Eppley can become a big international airport, we need to build high speed rail between Eppley and cities like Lincoln, Sioux City, Des Moines, and Grand Island. If we need to build this big ugly thing, why can't they make it look like an architectural gem and why can't they put retail bays in the entire lower level or build offices or condos above the garage? I hope they include spaces for food trucks. I say no more parking garages or surface parking lots in Omaha. We need mass transit and we also need bike lanes included on all our major streets and highways. That way people can ride their bikes to Eppley too.
That was sarcasm by the way.
GetUrban
Planning Board

Post by GetUrban »

OmahaOmaha wrote:
OmahaOmaha wrote:On Thursday, construction starts on the new Eppley parking garage with 3,000 parking spaces. Ugh! More parking garages....it's what we do best in Omaha. We need to stop worshiping car travel and we need to start riding buses and we need to build a light rail or a street car system running between Eppley and places like Midtown Crossing, Aksarben Village, the zoo, and the Med Center and then we won't need this big ugly parking garage. So Eppley can become a big international airport, we need to build high speed rail between Eppley and cities like Lincoln, Sioux City, Des Moines, and Grand Island. If we need to build this big ugly thing, why can't they make it look like an architectural gem and why can't they put retail bays in the entire lower level or build offices or condos above the garage? I hope they include spaces for food trucks. I say no more parking garages or surface parking lots in Omaha. We need mass transit and we also need bike lanes included on all our major streets and highways. That way people can ride their bikes to Eppley too.
That was sarcasm by the way.
Actually, you made some valid points to a certain extent. You just need to add the words "it would be nice if Omaha had the option of" to some of the items listed, such as easy mass transit connections to the airport.

Don't you know all you needed was a Southpark cartoon to emphasize your sarcasm?
He said "They are some big, ugly red brick buildings"
...and then they were gone.
Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

OmahaOmaha wrote:That was sarcasm by the way.
Then why post it?
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

OmahaOmaha wrote:I hope they include spaces for food trucks.
Food trucks?

At an airport?

Huh?
OmahaOmaha
Home Owners Association

Post by OmahaOmaha »

Omaha_corn_burner wrote:
OmahaOmaha wrote:That was sarcasm by the way.
Then why post it?
Every time construction of a parking garage is brought up, it's always the same old thing....dozens of posts complaining about it and lectures on how we need mass transit instead. I posted all the typical complaints all in one post so we didn't have to have the same long, drawn out discussion all over again.
Athomsfere
Planning Board

Post by Athomsfere »

OmahaOmaha wrote: Every time construction of a parking garage is brought up, it's always the same old thing....dozens of posts complaining about it and lectures on how we need mass transit instead. I posted all the typical complaints all in one post so we didn't have to have the same long, drawn out discussion all over again.
I actually think Airports are one of the times parking garages are just plain necessary. At 4 am, long term parking at the airport just makes sense to me when I fly instead of trusting a friend, or a taxi, or a route is running...
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

Am I imagining things or has Southwest cut one or more morning OMA-MDW flights?
joleo
Home Owners Association

Post by joleo »

Omababe wrote:Am I imagining things or has Southwest cut one or more morning OMA-MDW flights?
Southwest flies 6x daily to Midway during the Summer and a few other busy periods of the year, otherwise it's been 5x daily during past several years during slow times. I believe this year they did drop down to 4x daily in January on off days this past year. Going forward, schedule looks consistent with previous years.
GetUrban
Planning Board

Post by GetUrban »

Rumor has it, interior upgrades to the waiting areas by the gates in the south and north terminals are coming in the near future, such as new carpet, paint, possibly lighting, etc.
He said "They are some big, ugly red brick buildings"
...and then they were gone.
Omababe
Planning Board

Post by Omababe »

joleo wrote:Southwest flies 6x daily to Midway during the Summer and a few other busy periods of the year, otherwise it's been 5x daily during past several years during slow times. I believe this year they did drop down to 4x daily in January on off days this past year. Going forward, schedule looks consistent with previous years.
The reason I asked is that I'm going to Chicago for a conference in September, one I've attended for the last few years, and this year Southwest (I prefer to fly into Midway) has a nonstop at 0-dark-30 and not another one until 2 in the afternoon! I distinctly remember one last year that got me in right around hotel check-in time.

Looks like this year I'll be flying out on American (on one of those wind-up toy planes) and then back on Southwest.
Ryan Air
Home Owners Association

Post by Ryan Air »

Omababe wrote:
joleo wrote:Southwest flies 6x daily to Midway during the Summer and a few other busy periods of the year, otherwise it's been 5x daily during past several years during slow times. I believe this year they did drop down to 4x daily in January on off days this past year. Going forward, schedule looks consistent with previous years.
The reason I asked is that I'm going to Chicago for a conference in September, one I've attended for the last few years, and this year Southwest (I prefer to fly into Midway) has a nonstop at 0-dark-30 and not another one until 2 in the afternoon! I distinctly remember one last year that got me in right around hotel check-in time.

Looks like this year I'll be flying out on American (on one of those wind-up toy planes) and then back on Southwest.
Southwest has 6 non-stop flights daily to MDW from OMA through August. 0520, 0740, 1150, 1350, 1830, 2010.

If memory serves, these are the other months. Not completely sure- but looking at available booking, it seems to suggest it hasn't changed much.

September - October, 4 flights
November - January, 6 flights
February - Mid May, 5 flights
Mid May - August, 6 flights
ryan71
New to the Neighborhood

Post by ryan71 »

Boston seems the most likely. Both Delta and Southwest have a strong presence there. Between the European connections and O&D demand, it would be easy to fill an E170 or 717. Philadelphia would be redundant in this case, as would JFK, since Delta serves LGA. As for FLL, airlines would want to see the MIA load factors first.
Mr.Nuke
Human Relations

Post by Mr.Nuke »

March Traffic was up 9.3% over March 2016, overall year to date traffic is up 5.3%
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

Mr.Nuke wrote:March Traffic was up 9.3% over March 2016, overall year to date traffic is up 5.3%
Wow, that puts them on pace for nearly 4.6 million for the year.