Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Coyote
City Council

Vino Mas

Post by Coyote »

Grand Opening tonight?

14450 Eagle Run Dr #220
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Vino Mas is a local retail wine boutique in West Omaha that allows you to enjoy a glass of wine with friends and create lasting memories. Join us on Friday evenings for wine tastings and shop with us everyday for all your wine needs! Opening November 2013
Description
This is the culmination of a dream that has been many years in the making. It started with a passion for wine that began to take shape in ideas about what a retail store / wine bar could be like:

•It would be a place where the wines were hand selected by someone I could talk to
• It would lead me on a continuing journey to expand my knowledge and palette
• It would be a place where I could buy wine with confidence about what I would be getting when I opened the bottle
• It would be fun place to hang out, try a wine or two by the glass, meet friends and make new friends, all year long
•When a cigar is right, or I am in the mood for an interesting beer, or want a little snack that is paired with my drink, I am covered there as well.
Good friends, good times, good wine! It is truly what we are about.

This will be an adventure for all of us at Vino Mas. Wine club members are at the very center of the experience. Here’s the scoop on the Vino Mas Wine Club. Member ship includes:
-1 Red and 1 White Wine OR 2 Red Wines OR 2 Sweet Wines from a variety of regions. We put a lot of thought into these selections as great representatives of a particular style of wine at a good value.
-Monthly Tasting notes on wines included in the Club, of course
-10% off ALL regular purchases
-FREE Corkage on bottles consumed on premise. We want you to hang around.
-FREE Friday Night Tastings so be there !!
-FREE Glass of House Wine on your Birthday
-Invitations to Special Events and Offers

Our wine clubs are a wonderful way to discover new wines, learn more about them, and enjoy exclusive benefits and savings at Vino Mas all for the low, low price of:
-1 Red Wine and 1 White Wine Club - $35.95 per month
-2 Red Wines - $35.95 per month
-2 Sweet Wines - $25.95 per month

Looking forward to seeing you all at Vino Mas!
Coyote
City Council

Re: Vino Mas

Post by Coyote »

Wine, Beer, Soda Tasting Fundraiser
Come and meet a surprise Ranch Animal

August 9, 2022 4:30PM TO 6:30 PM

14450 Eagle Run Drive

Join us for the Vino Mas Wine, Beer and Soda
Tasting Fundraiser!
Vino Mas offer's a selection of 24 wines and over 20 beers by the glass to be enjoyed in a comfortable, unique atmosphere. Bring the kids and they can do some soda tasting as well.
$20.00 for beer or wine tasting
$10.00 for soda tasting
Cheese boards and other offerings will be available for guests at an additional cost.
SJA will have a couple of our newest animals available for photos ops and of course hugs and snuggles.
CASH OR CHECK ONLY , proceeds will be given back to Scatter Joy Acres.