SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Coyote
City Council

SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza

Post by Coyote »

SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza will be coming to Papillion's Midlands Place this September.
SPIN! Pizza is an authentic Neapolitan pizza experience with flavor-packed, fresh ingredients that are roasted daily in a stone oven before topping our pizzas. Come solo or with a group and enjoy our energetic and cool, contemporary atmosphere. Salads are fresh, fresh, fresh, with homemade dressing. Cool, creamy gelato. Vino by the glass or bottle.
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Re: SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza

Post by MadMartin8 »

I love this place, been to it many times in KC.
No posts exist for this topic
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

Wonderful news, as I work in Papio.
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

Very cool. I visit Shadow Lake all the time and this is right down the road. I would definitely give it a try.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

I'll have to find what I was reading about them last night, but they started their ventures with a bagel place that eventually turned into Einstein Bagels, they hired an Executive chef to develop recipes that can be cooked and at your table within 10 minutes of seating, they have spent a lot of time developing their salads and a glass of wine won't be over $6.50.., they are getting great reviews in KC.
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

A friend of mine has eaten at Spin several times while on business in KC. He absolutely loves the place.
skinzfan23
City Council

Post by skinzfan23 »

For anyone looking to try Spin: I haven't been there yet but I think I might give it a try.
Today's Deal: Pay $10 for $20 worth of food & drink for dinner OR Pay $5 for $10 worth of food & drink for lunch!
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

I have eaten at Spin! now four times (I work nearby). The pizza is good, but not up to the Pitch or Dante level. The tomato basil soup is wonderful. They serve a nice variety of gelatos, which are yummy.
The interior design makes the restaurant very noisy, which I dislike. And the ordering protocol is annoying. As soon as you walk in the door you are presented with a wall menu, which you must order from before you can even sit down. If someone ahead of you in line is unfamiliar with the ordering process, or the confusing menu, you must stand and wait behind them before you are able to proceed. That can take 5-10 minutes when they are busy. Then all of a sudden the restaurant turns into a full table service restaurant, where you can order from the menu at your table. It just doesn't make much sense to me. And they expect you to tip, despite having to order at the counter before you can be seated.
lonnie
Library Board

Post by lonnie »

Location: An end-cap in Legacy Village at 17520 Wright St (175'th West Center Road), behind Chick-fil-A.

Rumor SPIN! will be going in this spot.

This location started as a Ted's Montana Grill years ago.
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Post by MadMartin8 »

lonnie wrote:Location: An end-cap in Legacy Village at 17520 Wright St (175'th West Center Road), behind Chick-fil-A.

Rumor SPIN! will be going in this spot.

This location started as a Ted's Montana Grill years ago.
Was that the Montana Grill? I thought that was off of 144th and Dodge-ish?
No posts exist for this topic
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

MadMartin8 wrote:Was that the Montana Grill? I thought that was off of 144th and Dodge-ish?
For a very very short time there were two locations.
43county
Home Owners Association

Post by 43county »

Going where The Bottomless Glass/Jefferson's/etc. was.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Spin in Papillion is having a Scratchtown Brewing tap takeover this Thursday.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Brad wrote:Spin in Papillion is having a Scratchtown Brewing tap takeover this Thursday.
We went to the Tap Takeover last night. The pace was cool, interesting concept where you order at the counter and they run your card, but then its full service at your table after that. Food was alright, but literally everything we had could have used a little more flavor. They had 4 beers from Stratchtown, as well as 1 each from Nebraska Brewing Company, Zipline, Infuzion, and Blue Blood. Its great seeing more and more places buy in to the local breweries, we really do have some great beers in this state.