Restaurant/Bar specials

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Taco
Human Relations

Restaurant/Bar specials

Post by Taco »

I love me a good deal around town. I frequent Barrett's on Monday nights for half off Burgers and have enjoyed Upstream's "Pizza Pint Night" on Wednesday evenings as well. Crescent Moon and Danny's, I've heard, have good weekly specials as well. Which other local establishments have a weekly special that is worth writing home about?
Coyote
City Council

Re: Restaurant/Bar specials

Post by Coyote »

Great thread Taco... What are Danny's and Crescent Moon's specials?

Brad, Cowboy and I were just at Crescent Moon this weekend and I recall seeing the menu insert, but we all immediately ordered the Reuben and spent the rest of the time looking at the Beer Menu...
Taco
Human Relations

Post by Taco »

Danny's seems to mix up their rotation a lot and does a lot of lunch specials which I am unfortunately never able to get to because I work across town. The weekly specials I've heard about are all you can eat tacos on Sundays (of possibly questionable quality) and 1/2 price burgers on Mondays (this is the more popular one). http://www.dannysbaromaha.com/specials.php

Crescent Moon I have the same issue you do...usually don't even look at the menu before ordering the reuben.
EDIT: According to their facebook, they just switched all their deals up last week
Monday - Happy hour all day with a $6 burger
Tuesday - Pint night, buy a beer and keep the glass with discounted refills.
Wednesday: $1.50 puffy tacos with discounted long islands and fireball shots
Thursday: 50 cent wings, $1 off infusion
Sunday: Service industry night
If I had these deals in college I would have known the waitstaff by name!
NeonMartiniGlass
New to the Neighborhood

Post by NeonMartiniGlass »

At Lot 2 in Benson they have happy hour from 5-6 pm Monday-Thursday. Their burger is only $7 and domestic bottles are $2.50. There is other stuff on the happy hour menu, but that's our favorite. My wife and I can eat for less than $25.
Man Melts the Sands so He Can See the World Outside