CWS question

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

swgiust
Library Board

CWS question

Post by swgiust »

We are going to be downtown on Thursday. Would love to check out the game. How hard are General Admission tickets to get out side the gates? Do they sell out often? Really don't want to see the whole game, just a couple of innings.
Omaha_corn_burner
Human Relations

Re: CWS question

Post by Omaha_corn_burner »

Somebody can chime in with firsthand knowledge, but...

GA tickets are always very easy to find
General admission seating is located in the outfield bleachers - sections 125-136. GA tickets are non-guaranteed tickets, meaning fans must be among the first 5,500 people in line to be allowed entrance. Additional tickets may be allowed in as standing room only. Accessible seating options in the GA area are available on a first-come, first served basis. General admission seats are aluminum, bench-style seats with seat backs.
http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/baseball/d1

Once they let in 5500 people, I'm not sure if they let in more after a certain inning.
Greg S
City Council

Re: CWS question

Post by Greg S »

swgiust wrote:We are going to be downtown on Thursday. Would love to check out the game. How hard are General Admission tickets to get out side the gates? Do they sell out often? Really don't want to see the whole game, just a couple of innings.

I would not try it if LSU is playing. They had a huge crowd for GA when we were leaving game 1 Saturday. I just saw another one for the game tonight.

Greg