Amateur Coffee (3913 Cuming St)

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Otown88
New to the Neighborhood

Amateur Coffee (3913 Cuming St)

Post by Otown88 »

Amateur Coffee a new Vegan Coffee Parlor has opened at 3913 Cuming St in the Joslyn Castle Neighborhood.

www.amateurcoffee.com/
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Re: The Joslyn Castle

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Otown88 wrote:Amateur Coffee a new Vegan Coffee Parlor has opened at 3913 Cuming St in the Joslyn Castle Neighborhood.

http://www.amateurcoffee.com/
Nice looking web site. Interesting looking shop. I’ll have to check it out at some point..

Thanks for the intel...

Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
Busguy2010
County Board

Re: Amateur Coffee (3913 Cuming St)

Post by Busguy2010 »

Otown88 wrote:Amateur Coffee a new Vegan Coffee Parlor has opened at 3913 Cuming St in the Joslyn Castle Neighborhood.

I've noticed that place has been there for a long while. It looks like they're trying hard enough, I just don't know if the clientele is in the neighborhood. Not a lot of young, white, techy, hipstery, vegan, coffee connoisseur types around that corner, eh?
Dundeemaha
Human Relations

Post by Dundeemaha »

Busguy2010 wrote:

I've noticed that place has been there for a long while. It looks like they're trying hard enough, I just don't know if the clientele is in the neighborhood. Not a lot of young, white, techy, hipstery, vegan, coffee connoisseur types around that corner, eh?
Was pretty busy when we stopped in, I think you'd be surprised by the demographics of Joslyn Castle now that Blackstone had gentrified
Busguy2010
County Board

Post by Busguy2010 »

Dundeemaha wrote:Was pretty busy when we stopped in, I think you'd be surprised by the demographics of Joslyn Castle now that Blackstone had gentrified
Well, my initial thought was "This would probably do very well in Blackstone". My experiences with the neighborhood have been very much the opposite of the demographic they'd target. I used to hang out in the area regularly about three to four years ago and it wasn't real pretty. Maybe it is changing :shrug:
Louie
County Board

Post by Louie »

Busguy2010 wrote:
Dundeemaha wrote:Was pretty busy when we stopped in, I think you'd be surprised by the demographics of Joslyn Castle now that Blackstone had gentrified
Well, my initial thought was "This would probably do very well in Blackstone". My experiences with the neighborhood have been very much the opposite of the demographic they'd target. I used to hang out in the area regularly about three to four years ago and it wasn't real pretty. Maybe it is changing :shrug:
Lisa's down the street pulls in a good deal of young clientele. Obviously much more entrenched in the neighborhood, but there is some there.