Caffeine Dreams

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene (mp3 posts)

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

justnick
Hair and Makeup Guru

Re: Nebraska Medicine

Postby justnick » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 am

Caffeine Dreams has closed (says it has plans to reopen, maybe in the old DC's building they own on 14th?)
Wonder if UNMC has anything to do with their closure?

Coyote
City Council

Postby Coyote » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:12 am

justnick wrote:Caffeine Dreams has closed (says it has plans to reopen, maybe in the old DC's building they own on 14th?)

Caffeine Dreams wrote:We are moving and opening a new shop, we will try to keep the downtime as short as possible, so please check back often for updates! Please message us if you need help with giftcards or loyalty cards here or via email info@caffeinedreams.com and we will honor those at the new shop or provide a refund! We will get the new space rolling ASAP, thx for everything!

GetUrban
Parks & Recreation

Postby GetUrban » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:52 am

Coyote wrote:
justnick wrote:Caffeine Dreams has closed (says it has plans to reopen, maybe in the old DC's building they own on 14th?)

Caffeine Dreams wrote:We are moving and opening a new shop, we will try to keep the downtime as short as possible, so please check back often for updates! Please message us if you need help with giftcards or loyalty cards here or via email info@caffeinedreams.com and we will honor those at the new shop or provide a refund! We will get the new space rolling ASAP, thx for everything!

I've heard a rumor that the Caffeine Dreams building will become a German Beer hall, assuming the lease can be worked-out.
He said "They are some big, ugly red brick buildings"
...and then they were gone.

Ebburkrevus
New to the Neighborhood

Caffeine Dreams

Postby Ebburkrevus » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Drove by Caffeine Dreams last Wednesday on my way to try Noli's in Blackstone and there were no cars in the parking lot and the lights were off. Never go there, but when I would drive by the parking lot generally looked busy.

MadMartin8
Planning Board

Re: Caffeine Dreams

Postby MadMartin8 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 am

Ebburkrevus wrote:Drove by Caffeine Dreams last Wednesday on my way to try Noli's in Blackstone and there were no cars in the parking lot and the lights were off. Never go there, but when I would drive by the parking lot generally looked busy.

MODERATOR EDIT: Topics Merged
No posts exist for this topic

onelocalfoods
Home Owners Association

Postby onelocalfoods » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 am

Looks like the owner of Havana Garage will be opening an irish-esque bar here.

Louie
Library Board

Postby Louie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:49 pm

onelocalfoods wrote:Looks like the owner of Havana Garage will be opening an irish-esque bar here.

Oh man that could potentially be awesome. Hopefully it truns out well, this could be my new neighborhood spot.

Return to “Dining/Culture/Entertainment”