People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

eomaha
County Board

People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'

Post by eomaha »

The People’s Film Festival Movie for Wednesday, July 26th is “Why We Fight.” The Festival is free and open to the public each Wednesday at 7:00p.m. at McFoster’s Natural Kind Café at 38th & Farnam. For more information, go to http://www.progressiveomaha.com. The movie on July 26th explores the United States’ growing militarism and its effects on democracy. Lively discussions by the viewers always follow the movie.
Omaha Cowboy
The Don

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Rats. 2 days before I go on vacation..This is definitely a screening I'd like to attend..

Perhaps I will the following week..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
joeglow
Planning Board

Re: People's Film Festival, July 26th, 'Why We Fight'

Post by joeglow »

jhuston wrote:The People’s Film Festival Movie for Wednesday, July 26th is “Why We Fight.” The Festival is free and open to the public each Wednesday at 7:00p.m. at McFoster’s Natural Kind Café at 38th & Farnam. For more information, go to http://www.progressiveomaha.com. The movie on July 26th explores the United States’ growing militarism and its effects on democracy. Lively discussions by the viewers always follow the movie.
-Lively discussions? I have never heard of this group before now. However, I find it odd they operate out of a bar (or so it seems when they say to "ask the bartender" under their "about" link).
MTO
City Council

Post by MTO »

Maybe you can join me across the street after the showing Lou. Aww heck I'll most likely be at the show anyway, see you there.
15-17, 26, 32