Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Opens tonight at 8:00 pm
Omaha_Gabe
Human Relations

Re: The Hive (Formerly Vincenzo's)

Post by Omaha_Gabe »

Uh oh .... The owner of the Hive messed up a bit. Apparently a a transgender Male to Female was going to use the women's restroom but was told he needed to use the men's, then kicked out of the bar. After that he posted the below on facebook. The negative comments on their facebook has spread like wildfire!

iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

No matter if you agree or disagree with his stance on that issue there are plenty of other reasons to never go to The Hive, probably my least favorite bar in the city.
MadMartin8
Planning Board

Post by MadMartin8 »

iamjacobm wrote:No matter if you agree or disagree with his stance on that issue there are plenty of other reasons to never go to The Hive, probably my least favorite bar in the city.

Agreed whole-heartedly.
No posts exist for this topic
nativeomahan
County Board

Post by nativeomahan »

Perhaps it should be renamed The Dive.
RNcyanide
Planning Board

Post by RNcyanide »

I've been there once. It was a weird experience all around, partly because of the people I was with. The place was absolutely packed, hence the name. Anyway, it seems like they want to be a bar and a dance club and they don't particularly excel at either, but it seems like a fresher take on The Max, with better music and less weirdos (except for one that came with me). One thing that was kind of funny was people kept trying to dart through the outdoor smoking area in front and get in without paying a cover, and security kept having to fish them out. One guy who was thrown out chucked a hunk of ice at a dude he thought was a bouncer and the guy went after him, held him up by the throat and made him beg for mercy.

All in all, a high-class establishment. 5/5 stars! :;):
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride