Reliable, Affordable, Trustworthy moving company needed...

General discussion on all things Omaha.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

BUELLER
New to the Neighborhood

Reliable, Affordable, Trustworthy moving company needed...

Post by BUELLER »

Hey all!

Long time Omaha resident here, wouldn't leave it if you paid me.  The wife and I just bought a new house in SW Omaha and are in need of reliable movers.  I have heard mixed reviews on Two Men and a Truck and honestly have no clue on any other companies around town.  Google reviews are pretty scarce as well.  Can anyone reccomend a good, reliable, TRUSTWORTHY, affordable moving company in Omaha that can help us out?

When I was in the Air Force, I moved from the UK back to Omaha when I got out.  The movers we used (provided by the military) in the UK lost our stuff.  We went for literally 5 months with no furniture, clothes, housewares...we had only the clothes on our backs and our carry on luggage.  When I was finally able to track down our stuff, it was in a storage unit in Texas for some reason.  I had it shipped up here to Omaha and there were several high dollar items flat out stolen from the shipment...a video camera, playstation, stereo...

So looking to AVOID that type of situation.  Any reliable, trustworthy and affordable movers around town?

Thanks guys!

Bueller