General discussion on all things Omaha.

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Bomaha
Home Owners Association

Skyscraperpage Forum

Post by Bomaha »

Can I request someone to update the Omaha General Development Thread on:

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=215388

There are soooooo many projects that have been proposed, under construction, and completed.
Bomaha
Home Owners Association

Re: Skyscraperpage Forum

Post by Bomaha »

Apparently, I like to revive my own thread. Does anyone frequent Skyscraperpage anymore? Should we get the Omaha thread their moved to the more active City Compilations thread area?
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Maybe you should update it and that may drive more traffic to it. :)
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Bomaha
Home Owners Association

Post by Bomaha »

Yeah, I have decided to start compiling stuff, etc., since I am bored at work. :D Good lord the subsequent update posts are going to let people know we haven't been twiddling our thumbs here. :shock:
daveoma
Parks & Recreation

Post by daveoma »

I'd love to see new buildings on that page. :D :D :D
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

I think a page on the main forum would garner more interest than buried in the Midwest sub forum.
GrandpaaSmucker
Parks & Recreation

Post by GrandpaaSmucker »

Bomaha wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 pm Yeah, I have decided to start compiling stuff, etc., since I am bored at work. :D Good lord the subsequent update posts are going to let people know we haven't been twiddling our thumbs here. :shock:
I just hope you are not one of those lame city planners that hang out here. Its criminal enough we have to pay them at all for the work they do let alone pay them to hang out in here and create websites.
Bomaha
Home Owners Association

Post by Bomaha »

Someday I hope to be a city planner, but alas, not right now. Have a wonderfully positive Wednesday.
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

GrandpaaSmucker wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:40 am
Bomaha wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 pm Yeah, I have decided to start compiling stuff, etc., since I am bored at work. :D Good lord the subsequent update posts are going to let people know we haven't been twiddling our thumbs here. :shock:
I just hope you are not one of those lame city planners that hang out here. Its criminal enough we have to pay them at all for the work they do let alone pay them to hang out in here and create websites.
Wait, y’all are getting paid to be on this website?!
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
Garrett
Planning Board

Post by Garrett »

TitosBuritoBarn wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:38 pm
It's one of the more obscure George Soros/DNC/Satan paid operations.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
bigredmed1
Parks & Recreation

Post by bigredmed1 »

Garrett wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:04 pm
You know that by admitting this in public, Hillary is going to have to eliminate you. Which improbable form of “suicide” will it be?
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

Garrett wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:04 pm
I feel like I'm due a couple checks then. Have Satan send them to my mailbox at Des Moines City Hall.
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
Bomaha
Home Owners Association

Post by Bomaha »

I updated the Omaha thread over the past week or so. It was also moved into the City Compilations section.

I used several photos from Brad and Skinzfan, as well as, a few others I believe. If you want me to remove them, I will. Brad (or anyone else for that matter), if you are going on a picture update run, let me know. There are several projects we really haven't gotten photo updates in months. I can certainly try to get updates via my phone camera, but that obviously is meh.