Last year Coyote wrote:1) Restoration Exchange, the City of Omaha, OPA and HDR make a surprise announcement
2) More Development in the Blackstone District
3) Progress in the Year Round Farmer's Market
4) Storz property and the riverfront redeveloped (extending the riverfront sidewalk south past The Breakers).
5) Plans announced for the expansion of the CLink including the Baby Bob and Parking Garage on Lot D, paving the way for the development of Lot B
6) Announcement of a Huge new Sporting Event at the CLink
Time again to make your wish list for 2017.
1) City announces the downtown library is moving to Tetrad's development, making way for the new Kiewit Tower.
2) City finalizes plans for Lot B, anchored by an ESPN/Nike Sports Lounge.
3) City decides to create a world class museum on the riverfront.
4) City announces a Street Car plan from the airport to the Nebraska Medical Center, making way for numerous projects along Farnam St.