Realtor and Neighborhood/Subdivision recommendations

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

Realtor and Neighborhood/Subdivision recommendations

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:58 am

Hello,

My family and I are moving back to the Omaha Metro area after being gone for a couple of years. When we lived in the area, we were primarily living in Council Bluffs, and I knew the area well and had a trusted Realtor and friend that helped us buy and sell houses. My job will be located in Papillion, and we would prefer to be closer to my work, rather than living across the river and making the commute. Does anyone have a trusted Realtor that you would recommend? Someone that we can count on to give good recommendations and advice for homes we are considering? We had an agent in Oregon put pressure on us into buying a home that we weren't completely satisfied with, and also attempted to pressure us into using their preferred home inspector. We ended up going with another agent after that, but we would prefer to get recommendations and pick a good agent right off the bat this time.

Additionally, are there any Subdivisions that people would recommend or even recommend staying away from in the Papillion, Gretna, La Vista, or Springfield areas? Any concerns with particular builders, or have any builders of homes we should seek out? Looking for a friendly neighborhood, with lots of kids of all ages. We are a family of five, with three year old twin boys, and a twelve year old boy.

Thanks in advance!

nmalone
New to the Neighborhood

Re: Realtor and Neighborhood/Subdivision recommendations

Postby nmalone » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:48 pm

I think Cassandra Herfindahl would be great for those Areas.
http://www.remax.com/realestateagentoff ... 28089.html

Colin

Postby Colin » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 am

Shameless plug... I am a realtor with BHHS Ambassador Real Estate and have followed this forum for years. I grew up and still live in Papillion so have a lot of history with the city. There is a ton of construction happening in south Papillion but the other established neighborhoods are great to raise a family. There are a lot of builders to choose from so it depends a lot on timing, location, and budget. If you are still looking for a realtor, give me a call.

Colin - 402-657-3711

GrandpaaSmucker
Home Owners Association

Postby GrandpaaSmucker » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:47 pm

I'm not a Realtor but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once........... :fruit:

Return to “Welcome to Omaha”