Titan Springs

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

HeatherJ

Titan Springs

Post by HeatherJ »

Hi! We are considering purchasing a home in Titan Springs in Papillion, but are concerned about the potential commercial area in the corner nearest highway 370 and 66th St. Does anyone know what may be planned for that site? All I can find is that it is mixed use, but I'm wondering if there is anything specific planned. Buying near a dentist office is a much different investment than buying near a gas station or liquor store. I would be grateful for any insights. Thanks!
cdub
Parks & Recreation

Post by cdub »

You can likely view a plan if you contact the City of Papillion.  I would caution you though that these things change, often.  You are always at risk when you buy in a new area and you have to be prepared for anything.  I'd suggest buying a lot that is far enough from the commercial area that nothing in particular would bother you.
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Are you looking at a specific house or can you just pick a different lot further back in the Development?

That lot is over 7 acres, so your not going to get just a gas station. You could fit several gas stations on that lot.  Also, they can't access 370 with a driveway so their driveway(S) will go out on to 66th Street and in to your neighborhood.
U R my Helix
Human Relations

Re: Titan Springs

Post by U R my Helix »

This 84 unit apartment community, Titan Springs broke ground in June 2016 and looks to be moving right along. Located at 66th & Highway 370 in Papillion.

Progress photo Image
Rendering 01

Rendering 02

Rendering 03

Rendering 04