help?

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

jays25ks
Home Owners Association

help?

Post by jays25ks »

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Kiewit Conference Center. I need it to help me to complete the downtown model I have been working on using Sim City 3000 umlimited.
eomaha
County Board

Post by eomaha »

I've got about everything around it... but strangely... I've never felt compelled to take a picture of it... I will next time I'm downtown though!

Think short red square.

Perhaps you could do a screen capture of your completed model to share with us!
jays25ks
Home Owners Association

Post by jays25ks »

I'll get u guys a picture of the model as soon as I'm done. But this site has helped me a bunch with most of the other buildings i have made so far. I really appreciate it.
jays25ks
Home Owners Association

Post by jays25ks »

j,
i was wonderin how i post pictures in the forum. I have made serious progress in my model and wanted to post it and see what you guys think.
eomaha
County Board

Post by eomaha »

Today... you must first upload them to a picture hosting website (perhaps some of the other forumers now of some good ones... I don't know of any off the top of my head).

Alternatively... you can email it to jeff@eomaha.com and I'll create a link for you that you can use.
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

You MUST use SC4 if you haven't already!! The game+Traffic Expansion pack sell at a decent price at Best Buy. The traffic expansion pack (which isn't the official name, but is all i can come up with at the moment) makes a world of difference when realism is concerned.
jays25ks
Home Owners Association

Post by jays25ks »

I do have SC4 but I do not have any of the expansion packs. The only reason that I still use SC3U is because of the Building Architect Plus. As far as realism is concerned SC4 blows it away. It is increadible.