Mechanics...

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

almighty_tuna
City Council

Mechanics...

Post by almighty_tuna »

Ok, my car's dead. Won't start. It will crank, but not fire. I live around 108th & L St., can anyone recommend a trustworthy mechanic who I can take it to tomorrow? The car is a 2000 Chevy Malibu.
jsheets
Human Relations

Post by jsheets »

I used to drop my car off and walk home from Jensen Tire from my old place on 105th & N. They're over behind Big John's. Just find one of their coupons online to take with you because I always felt like they overcharged me.
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

I always got that feeling from Jensen as well when I took it over to the one by Super Saver at 144th & U. Thanks for the tip, jsheets. They will probably be on my short list because they're so close.
joeglow
Planning Board

Re: Mechanics...

Post by joeglow »

almighty_tuna wrote:Ok, my car's dead. Won't start. It will crank, but not fire. I live around 108th & L St., can anyone recommend a trustworthy mechanic who I can take it to tomorrow? The car is a 2000 Chevy Malibu.
I use Paul's Sinclair just South of 132nd and L. The prices are reasonable, they are locally owned and have been in business something like 30+ years. Additionally, they are open 7 days a week with LATE hours (open until something like 10 every day).
almighty_tuna
City Council

Post by almighty_tuna »

Thanks for the recommendation, Joe!