Travel question

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

MrWh1t3
Home Owners Association

Travel question

Post by MrWh1t3 »

Does anyone know of any groups of people who get together here in omaha and go on trips with random people? None of my friends ever want to get out and do anything like travel, go camping, hiking, etc. I am getting sick of it. I am looking for groups of people around ages of 20-26.

thanks...
stomsu
New to the Neighborhood

Post by stomsu »

The Omaha Jaycees have been known to take member trips from time to time. Around 15 of us went to St. Louis for a Cubs v. Cards game a number of years ago. The great thing about the Jaycees is you can choose the destination and submit the project for the leadership to vote on and then chair the project yourself. It's a great organization which has done many things to help the Omaha community (originator of Cox Classic perhaps being the biggest). Check out the Organization - http://www.omahajaycees.org/

They have a general membership meeting on Wednesday, July 19th at McKenna's (73rd & Pacific in the party room) starting at 6:00 p.m. Prospective members are always welcome and it will give you a chance to see what they're all about.