Go Carts

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

omaproud
Home Owners Association

Go Carts

Post by omaproud »

Does anyone know of an indoor go-cart track in the metro? A friend has a young son with a birthday coming up and she thought she had heard of such a place.  Thanks!
Coyote
City Council

Re: Go Carts

Post by Coyote »

omaproud wrote:Does anyone know of an indoor go-cart track in the metro? A friend has a young son with a birthday coming up and she thought she had heard of such a place.  Thanks!
The Amazing Pizza Machine in Millard.

Filling the Hobby Lobby Void: The Amazing Pizza Machine
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

There used to be a indoor cart center somewhere near 144th & I80 in a comm building.  Was there once and had a great time.  I will see if I can track it down or if it is still open.  They do have carts at the Pizza Machine they are not the kind you are probably looking for if you are looking for a traditional indoor cart track.  I believe there is on in Lincoln too.[/center]
Asten
Human Relations

Post by Asten »

nebugeater wrote:There used to be a indoor cart center somewhere near 144th & I80 in a comm building.  Was there once and had a great time.  I will see if I can track it down or if it is still open.  They do have carts at the Pizza Machine they are not the kind you are probably looking for if you are looking for a traditional indoor cart track.  I believe there is on in Lincoln too.[/center]
National Indoor Karting Inc
(402) 827-7223 8840 S 137th Cir

We went there once for part of a bachelor party.  It's pretty fun.. they have high speed karts.  Of course, that's been awhile, so call first :)

--Asten
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

Asten wrote:
nebugeater wrote:There used to be a indoor cart center somewhere near 144th & I80 in a comm building.  Was there once and had a great time.  I will see if I can track it down or if it is still open.  They do have carts at the Pizza Machine they are not the kind you are probably looking for if you are looking for a traditional indoor cart track.  I believe there is on in Lincoln too.[/center]
National Indoor Karting Inc
(402) 827-7223 8840 S 137th Cir

We went there once for part of a bachelor party.  It's pretty fun.. they have high speed karts.  Of course, that's been awhile, so call first :)

--Asten
Are they even in business anymore?
omahastylee459
Parks & Recreation

Post by omahastylee459 »

National Indoor Karting closed down a while ago