More Fun With Apartment Hunting

Visitors and Residents can ask Questions about Omaha here

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

SabrinaFaire
Home Owners Association

More Fun With Apartment Hunting

Post by SabrinaFaire »

I'm sure I'm annoying you guys. I'm sorry. Doing this out of town is not easy.  :? Anyway, so we may move to Omaha instead of CB after all. Long story. I was looking on Craigslist today and found a house for rent. The address is 806 Hickory. There's a picture but of course that doesn't really tell me if this is a decent neighborhood. I wish that street-level picture taking thing on Google Maps had made it's way to Omaha already! :) Also, I found an ad for Lancaster Apartments, 2552 Marcy Street. Any thoughts on either of these is welcome. :)
Brad
City Council

Post by Brad »

I am not 100% sure, but I think you would be fine with the 802 Hickory.  Your back yard would go right up to a Christian College which takes care of their property.  You would be 2 blocks east of a good "old School" steak house and just 6 blocks south of "Little Italy" which is going through a major renovation.

DTO might disagree, but I might shy away from the other apartment.
SabrinaFaire
Home Owners Association

Post by SabrinaFaire »

Thanks! I called Omaha Apartment Finders too, hopefully something works out. Of course if one of the above works out then I just gave out my address... ;)
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Not a bad neighborhood and close to downtown: