WallStreet Tower Omaha

Proposed Development Projects that got Minarded.

Moderators: Brad, nebugeater, Coyote, Omaha Cowboy

icejammer
County Board
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Council Bluffs

Postby icejammer » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Or, it could be a sign that they want the hole to look better when they make that announcement in 5 days
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

--William Jennings Bryan

ShawJ
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Elmwood/Aksarben

Postby ShawJ » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:24 pm

HskrFanMike wrote:Quick update:  There are three workers "in the hole" this morning.

But before you get your hopes up, they are only using weed whackers to take down the vegetation. My guess is that this is a sign that the status quo will continue for the foreseeable future.


To me that indicates that we won't be hearing anything soon. Because if they were going to start construction, wouldn't they be going down there with heavy equipment anyway to level it out? Then why hire people to do that hard labor?

Just a thought, but I don't know much about construction.

icejammer
County Board
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Council Bluffs

Postby icejammer » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 am

ShawJ wrote:
HskrFanMike wrote:Quick update:  There are three workers "in the hole" this morning.

But before you get your hopes up, they are only using weed whackers to take down the vegetation. My guess is that this is a sign that the status quo will continue for the foreseeable future.


To me that indicates that we won't be hearing anything soon. Because if they were going to start construction, wouldn't they be going down there with heavy equipment anyway to level it out? Then why hire people to do that hard labor?

Just a thought, but I don't know much about construction.


They're not going to pay someone to mobilize and demobilize construction equipment just to level things out; they're not going to put construction equipment on-site until all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

--William Jennings Bryan

ShawJ
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Elmwood/Aksarben

Postby ShawJ » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:20 am

icejammer wrote:
ShawJ wrote:
HskrFanMike wrote:Quick update:  There are three workers "in the hole" this morning.

But before you get your hopes up, they are only using weed whackers to take down the vegetation. My guess is that this is a sign that the status quo will continue for the foreseeable future.


To me that indicates that we won't be hearing anything soon. Because if they were going to start construction, wouldn't they be going down there with heavy equipment anyway to level it out? Then why hire people to do that hard labor?

Just a thought, but I don't know much about construction.


They're not going to pay someone to mobilize and demobilize construction equipment just to level things out; they're not going to put construction equipment on-site until all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.


I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.

icejammer
County Board
Posts: 3595
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:39 am
Location: Council Bluffs

Postby icejammer » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

ShawJ wrote:
icejammer wrote:
ShawJ wrote:[quote="HskrFanMike"]Quick update:  There are three workers "in the hole" this morning.

But before you get your hopes up, they are only using weed whackers to take down the vegetation. My guess is that this is a sign that the status quo will continue for the foreseeable future.


To me that indicates that we won't be hearing anything soon. Because if they were going to start construction, wouldn't they be going down there with heavy equipment anyway to level it out? Then why hire people to do that hard labor?

Just a thought, but I don't know much about construction.


They're not going to pay someone to mobilize and demobilize construction equipment just to level things out; they're not going to put construction equipment on-site until all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.


I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.[/quote]

Aside from a dozer being overkill to knock down some weeds....let's see, pay 3 guys $10/hr for a couple hours to weed whack, or rent a dozer for the day at $400+?  Pretty easy call?
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

--William Jennings Bryan

User avatar
S33
County Board
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby S33 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:54 pm

You know Omaha is in desperate need of a "substantial" project when we are discussing weeds in the hole in the ground where a tower will never be built, at least not anytime soon. ; )

ShawJ
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Elmwood/Aksarben

Postby ShawJ » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

icejammer wrote:
ShawJ wrote:
icejammer wrote:[quote="ShawJ"][quote="HskrFanMike"]Quick update:  There are three workers "in the hole" this morning.

But before you get your hopes up, they are only using weed whackers to take down the vegetation. My guess is that this is a sign that the status quo will continue for the foreseeable future.


To me that indicates that we won't be hearing anything soon. Because if they were going to start construction, wouldn't they be going down there with heavy equipment anyway to level it out? Then why hire people to do that hard labor?

Just a thought, but I don't know much about construction.


They're not going to pay someone to mobilize and demobilize construction equipment just to level things out; they're not going to put construction equipment on-site until all the i's are dotted and t's crossed.


I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.[/quote]

Aside from a dozer being overkill to knock down some weeds....let's see, pay 3 guys $10/hr for a couple hours to weed whack, or rent a dozer for the day at $400+?  Pretty easy call?[/quote]

What I'm saying is this. If construction is going to start, they will need to get a bulldozer down there regardless to work on the foundation (i.e. flatten it out). Or at least I assume they would have to. So if construction was going to start soon, why wouldn't they just wait until that stage to clear all the weeds out? Knock two steps out at one stage. Hiring three guys to do it would be easier if all it was was a simple clean up project and not for actual construction to start.

I don't mean to make a big deal out of it, I just don't think I explained myself thoroughly.

User avatar
Seth
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1439
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Location: Ford Birthsite Neighborhood

Postby Seth » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm

ShawJ wrote:I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.


Why not buy a foundation all ready to go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Spire

User avatar
nebport5
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:13 pm
Location: Downtown

Postby nebport5 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am

Seth wrote:
ShawJ wrote:I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.


Why not buy a foundation all ready to go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Spire



The Spire was for me a top 5 reason to move out of Chicago...kind of like if that  d a m n  Vortex was ever built here.
Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. - Jonathan Swift

User avatar
S33
County Board
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby S33 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 am

nebport5 wrote:
Seth wrote:
ShawJ wrote:I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.


Why not buy a foundation all ready to go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Spire



The Spire was for me a top 5 reason to move out of Chicago...kind of like if that  d a m n  Vortex was ever built here.


2,000ft of di-ldo, that thing would have been a pervert's Mecca.  :lol:

User avatar
nebport5
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:13 pm
Location: Downtown

Postby nebport5 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 am

S33 wrote:
nebport5 wrote:
Seth wrote:[quote="ShawJ"]
I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.


Why not buy a foundation all ready to go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Spire



The Spire was for me a top 5 reason to move out of Chicago...kind of like if that  d a m n  Vortex was ever built here.


2,000ft of di-ldo, that thing would have been a pervert's Mecca.  :lol:[/quote]


definitely would fit in with "boys town" on the north side, where phallic looking rainbow structures flank Halsted.
Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. - Jonathan Swift

User avatar
Garrett
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1738
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Garrett » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm

S33 wrote:
nebport5 wrote:
Seth wrote:[quote="ShawJ"]
I know. And if they were going to start construction soon they'd have to get equipment down there to get the foundation ready. Wouldn't they take care of the weeds then with heavier equipment rather than have people hack away with it at a weed wacker?

Just my opinion, and could easily be wrong. I hope I am wrong.


Why not buy a foundation all ready to go?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Spire



The Spire was for me a top 5 reason to move out of Chicago...kind of like if that  d a m n  Vortex was ever built here.


2,000ft of di-ldo, that thing would have been a pervert's Mecca.  :lol:[/quote]

I dunno, the Brits may have us beat with 30 St. Mary Axe
Image
From Omaha to Chicago
From Axel to Garrett

Still the same guy

Big E
City Council
Posts: 7768
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:12 am

Postby Big E » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

The Gherkin is, in fact, |expletive| awesome.
"The above statement was not intended to be factual."

ShawJ
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Elmwood/Aksarben

Postby ShawJ » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 am

If you listen very carefully you can hear the sound of another deadline zipping by.

Erik
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:55 am

..

Postby Erik » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:23 pm

ShawJ wrote:If you listen very carefully you can hear the sound of another deadline zipping by.


Is that what it was? i could have sworn it was an army of bulldozers and construction equipment  :D

omaproud
Home Owners Association
Posts: 181
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:28 am
Location: NORTHWEST OMAHA

Postby omaproud » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 am

They did knock down the weeds in the hole, but it has been so long since anything has happened there that there seems to be a small pond developing in the middle, at least there are cattails there!!!  Guess they couldn't get to those with their weed eaters.

User avatar
Seth
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1439
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Location: Ford Birthsite Neighborhood

Postby Seth » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:52 pm

The Building Board of Review gave them a layover until November 8.

DISPOSITION: Laid over until the November 8, 2010 meeting to allow the appealant time to secure financing and begin construction. The property must be kept maintained.


It will be interesting to see if he has the same excuse next month.

http://www.cityofomaha.org/planning/ima ... Agenda.pdf[/quote]

User avatar
thenewguy
Planning Board
Posts: 2864
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Council Bluffs

Postby thenewguy » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Seth wrote:The Building Board of Review gave them a layover until November 8.

DISPOSITION: Laid over until the November 8, 2010 meeting to allow the appealant time to secure financing and begin construction. The property must be kept maintained.


It will be interesting to see if he has the same excuse next month.

http://www.cityofomaha.org/planning/ima ... Agenda.pdf


I quoted it without the quote for everyone to click on (comes up as a 404 error if you don't), but here's what it is:

Case No. 10-42
Wallstreet Tower Omaha, LLC
Attn: Chet Clark
12635 Hemlock
Overland Park, KS 66213
LOCATION:
REQUEST:
1441 Capitol Avenue, Excavation Hole/Excavation Site
Appeal International Property Maintenance Code Notice of Violation dated June 25, 2010
DISPOSITION: Laid over until the November 8, 2010 meeting to allow the appealant time to secure financing and begin construction. The property must be kept maintained.


so they still haven't secured financing...still haven't began construction...still saying the same |expletive| they were saying 2 years ago.  I get that the economy sucks and that its hard to get things going, etc etc etc...but seriously?  It's been 5 years since they announced it and the only difference is that UP is now gone.  Surely something could happen in 5 years, since they started before the economy took a poop?

I'm not knocking their efforts, but at this point it seems fair to say we'll never see it rise.
Go Cubs Go

User avatar
Stargazer
County Board
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:06 am
Location: west Omaha

Postby Stargazer » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:51 pm

We are in the 'Projects Never Built' section...right?

User avatar
thenewguy
Planning Board
Posts: 2864
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Council Bluffs

Postby thenewguy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:45 pm

yes...and that's why it is a "no |expletive| sherlock" kind of moment but even though it is in this section, everyone still thinks of it as a current project with at least a chance of happening.  Pretty much everything else in the section has at least been announced as officially dead.
Go Cubs Go

User avatar
justnick
Hair and Makeup Guru
Posts: 949
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:47 pm
Location: Downtown

Postby justnick » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:13 pm

I know absolutely nothing about real estate or wevs, but what about the people who have already reserved condos in this building? Has money exchanged hands? Are people backing out, sticking with it and waiting?

User avatar
Stargazer
County Board
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:06 am
Location: west Omaha

Postby Stargazer » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:36 pm

There comes a time when you need to stop looking around the house for the presents you asked for and just patiently wait and see what shows up Christmas morning.

User avatar
S33
County Board
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby S33 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Stargazer wrote:There comes a time when you need to stop looking around the house for the presents you asked for and just patiently wait and see what shows up Christmas morning.


Are you suggesting that the entire time I was growing up, Santa pre-delivered the gifts and, in fact, was not present on x-mas eve? That fat, lying, cookie smashing son of a bytch.

Erik
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:55 am

..

Postby Erik » Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:45 pm

My opinion is the original design or bust.  That new design they have is kinda fugly.  

If this falls through it's not the end of a large project on that site.  Remember all of the proposals we had?  I say if they cannot get it going by the upcoming date specified, then put up the property again for bids.

Townsend clearly struck out, but I still admire the company for their continued efforts despite all that is stacked against them (banks backing out of promises, economy etc). They are still a very reputable company.

User avatar
S33
County Board
Posts: 4548
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Postby S33 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:34 pm

While I enjoy bagging on Townsend as much as anyone, they haven't really done anything wrong. They entered a decent Omaha market with a solid plan, just bad timing and the market fell apart.

I'm just glad they were able to get rid of the old mismatched UP building, I always hated that thing. (I know I'll get hammered for that one)

the1wags
County Board
Posts: 3903
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:43 pm
Location: Denver
Contact:

Re: ..

Postby the1wags » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Erik wrote: If this falls through it's not the end of a large project on that site.  Remember all of the proposals we had?


All two of them?

The only chance this site has now is fill it in with dirt and plant grass. Wait a couple of years and then Townsend unveils a new tower. New design, new name, etc. There is a giant stigma attached to "Wallstreet Tower" now. It will never get built.

I've said this to a few people, but hindsight being 20/20, they picked the wrong proposal. Had they picked the office tower and worked at getting Blue Cross or TD Ameritrade in there as an anchor tenant, Omaha would likely have another tower in it's skyline now. :(

ricko
Human Relations
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:54 pm

Let's call it the Empire State Building or something.

Postby ricko » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I just wish they'd change the pretentious name of the thing.  The market seems to be moving toward rental properties----Midtown Crossing is a perfect example.  Is it easier to get financing for a rental project these days?  Dunno.

Erik
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:55 am

Re: ..

Postby Erik » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 pm

the1wags wrote:
Erik wrote: If this falls through it's not the end of a large project on that site.  Remember all of the proposals we had?


All two of them?

The only chance this site has now is fill it in with dirt and plant grass. Wait a couple of years and then Townsend unveils a new tower. New design, new name, etc. There is a giant stigma attached to "Wallstreet Tower" now. It will never get built.

I've said this to a few people, but hindsight being 20/20, they picked the wrong proposal. Had they picked the office tower and worked at getting Blue Cross or TD Ameritrade in there as an anchor tenant, Omaha would likely have another tower in it's skyline now. :(


Actually there were more like 5 or 6 big proposals.  The two you are referring to where the 'final' two after the others had been weeded out.

Tornado
Home Owners Association
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 am
Location: West Omaha

Postby Tornado » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:49 pm

I was just checking out some hotel/residential towers under 400ft and I came across the hotel Palomar in Chicago. It's a 36 floor hotel/condo/apartment tower. The design of the tower is nearly identical to what the new Wallstreet tower could look like if built. The actually photo of the building really shows just how nice the sliced in half new design of the WST building could look. It's on Skyscraperpage.com.

Erik
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:55 am

..

Postby Erik » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:05 pm

No hint was given last night on WOWT on what will happen, but Townsend was quoted as saying "an announcement on the project will be made in November".

This seems to coincide with the city's demand to move forward by November 8 or the site will be up for bidding again.

Ben
Human Relations
Posts: 795
Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: Westside

Re: ..

Postby Ben » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Erik wrote:This seems to coincide with the city's demand to move forward by November 8 or the site will be up for bidding again.


Umm, how can the city do this?  Townsend has title to the property (I don't believe that the original purchase agreement had any stipulations as to project completion dates), and has spent some significant money on the site on demolition.  I'd doubt that they'd just turn it back over to the city without a fight.  Would the city try to claim it back under "Eminent Domain" or something like that?

Not that I'm trying to defend Townsend at all, as I really think its a shame to see that hole as I drive past it practically every day, but it is legally their property.  They could be holding it as an investment, just like the OWH is holding their old office block.

User avatar
Seth
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1439
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:59 pm
Location: Ford Birthsite Neighborhood

Postby Seth » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Here are the detailed minutes from the August BBR meeting (it seems to take them two months to get them online):

http://www.cityofomaha.org/planning/ima ... 20Min1.pdf

Here's the summarizing quote:

...stated that construction is expected to begin in November 2010. Mr. Epstein recommended an extension provided that the overgrowth and weeds at the site are completely maintained every two to four weeks.


Like we haven't heard "construction expected to begin (insert date)" before.

I do feel bad for them, though, and hope they're able to get this pulled together.

On a side note, this continued struggle doesn't seem to indicate the library lot will be destined for a big-dollar office tower anytime soon.  Hopefully I can check out my books from that location for quite a while yet.

Erik
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1201
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:55 am

Re: ..

Postby Erik » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Ben wrote:
Erik wrote:This seems to coincide with the city's demand to move forward by November 8 or the site will be up for bidding again.


Umm, how can the city do this?  Townsend has title to the property (I don't believe that the original purchase agreement had any stipulations as to project completion dates), and has spent some significant money on the site on demolition.  I'd doubt that they'd just turn it back over to the city without a fight.  Would the city try to claim it back under "Eminent Domain" or something like that?

Not that I'm trying to defend Townsend at all, as I really think its a shame to see that hole as I drive past it practically every day, but it is legally their property.  They could be holding it as an investment, just like the OWH is holding their old office block.


The city included a clause to the bidder. They had until August of 2010 to being construction, but they decided to extend it to November.

User avatar
RockHarbor
Human Relations
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Omaha

Postby RockHarbor » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 pm

I so hope this gets built.  I was reading this thread last night, and was hoping the project doesn't get canceled for good -- especially with that hole in the ground.  It would look so neat standing in downtown Omaha, with its gleaming glass, and white/silvery shine.  It would make the skyline look even sharper (of course).  I like how Omaha is building more white buildings with silvery glass, as it not only looks so sharp and high-tech, that kind of coloring also looks neat in the winter months, I feel, with all the snow around.

User avatar
Bosco55David
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 am
Location: Tampa, FL (formerly Omaha and Council Bluffs)

Postby Bosco55David » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 pm

We're just a couple weeks away, barring yet another extension.

User avatar
RockHarbor
Human Relations
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Omaha

Postby RockHarbor » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:13 pm

Two weeks?  We'll have to wait and see...

User avatar
Bosco55David
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1429
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:25 am
Location: Tampa, FL (formerly Omaha and Council Bluffs)

Postby Bosco55David » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:22 pm

RockHarbor wrote:Two weeks?  We'll have to wait and see...


9 days now.  :mrgreen:

Erik wrote:No hint was given last night on WOWT on what will happen, but Townsend was quoted as saying "an announcement on the project will be made in November".

This seems to coincide with the city's demand to move forward by November 8 or the site will be up for bidding again.

User avatar
RockHarbor
Human Relations
Posts: 759
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Omaha

Postby RockHarbor » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:29 pm

Bosco55David wrote:
RockHarbor wrote:Two weeks?  We'll have to wait and see...


9 days now.  :mrgreen:

Erik wrote:No hint was given last night on WOWT on what will happen, but Townsend was quoted as saying "an announcement on the project will be made in November".

This seems to coincide with the city's demand to move forward by November 8 or the site will be up for bidding again.


:) Nine days?  Well, I never put an 'X' on my Chicago 2010 calender.  But, for this date, I may.  :)

omahahawk
Human Relations
Posts: 866
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:16 pm

Postby omahahawk » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Well maybe the record "Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:19 pm" will be broken Monday.  I am assuming this was the time Wallstreet Tower was first anounced.

ShawJ
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1531
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm
Location: Elmwood/Aksarben

Postby ShawJ » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

omahahawk wrote:Well maybe the record "Most users ever online was 80 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:19 pm" will be broken Monday.  I am assuming this was the time Wallstreet Tower was first anounced.


If you look back in this thread, I believe WST was announced in 2005.


Return to “Projects Never Built”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest