The Political decisions of Omaha.

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

bigredmed1
Home Owners Association

Re: OPS Superintendent opening down to 0 again

Postby bigredmed1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Uffda wrote:
bigredmed1 wrote:
nebugeater wrote:Now the OPS board is looking like they are going to cut ties with the search firm they hired.

Once again it looks like it is time to blame someone else. Were not nearly all the comments about why the three candidate that withdrew because of the board and issues there?

http://www.omaha.com/news/education/ops ... f5fcf.html

Firing these guys seems pretty obvious. Can't say that I have any hope for OPS till the board gets replaced with new non union owned members.

Just curious which ones are those you seem to have inside knowledge?

I would wager all who have been there for >2 terms and all who ran for school board without having 100k to spend on signs.

Uffda
Planning Board

Postby Uffda » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:25 pm

bigredmed1 wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bigredmed1 wrote:
nebugeater wrote:Now the OPS board is looking like they are going to cut ties with the search firm they hired.

Once again it looks like it is time to blame someone else. Were not nearly all the comments about why the three candidate that withdrew because of the board and issues there?

Firing these guys seems pretty obvious. Can't say that I have any hope for OPS till the board gets replaced with new non union owned members.

I would wager all who have been there for >2 terms and all who ran for school board without having 100k to spend on signs.

So that means you speculate but really don't have a clue which one(s). :shock:

bigredmed1
Home Owners Association

Postby bigredmed1 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:41 pm

Uffda wrote:
bigredmed1 wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bigredmed1 wrote:

Name me any that you trust not to be in the pocket of the teachers union. That you know for certain haven't taken money from them.

Uffda
Planning Board

Postby Uffda » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:55 pm

bigredmed1 wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bigredmed1 wrote:
Uffda wrote:
bigredmed1 wrote:

Sorry that isn't how this works - you brought it up I am just wanting to see your proof instead of your speculations.

Name me any that you trust not to be in the pocket of the teachers union. That you know for certain haven't taken money from them.

Return to “Omaha Metro Area Government”