Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Humor and off topic conversation

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

User avatar
Uffda
Planning Board
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:52 pm
Location: Omaha

Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Postby Uffda » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:00 pm


GrandpaaSmucker
Home Owners Association
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Re: Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Postby GrandpaaSmucker » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:11 pm

The best joke about Stove Top Dressing is the truth which is that half the people in the country will be eating it for Thanksgiving and liking it.

User avatar
Uffda
Planning Board
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:52 pm
Location: Omaha

Re: Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Postby Uffda » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:20 am

GrandpaaSmucker wrote:The best joke about Stove Top Dressing is the truth which is that half the people in the country will be eating it for Thanksgiving and liking it.


Are you sure that’s not FAKE NEWS?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GrandpaaSmucker
Home Owners Association
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:09 pm

Re: Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Postby GrandpaaSmucker » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:18 am

Uffda wrote:
GrandpaaSmucker wrote:The best joke about Stove Top Dressing is the truth which is that half the people in the country will be eating it for Thanksgiving and liking it.


Are you sure that’s not FAKE NEWS?!?!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm sure its not Fake News. I know some of those people. They also luv that Heinz gravy out of a bottle. :lol: These are usually the same people who just buy the Turkey Breast. :what:

User avatar
nebugeater
County Board
Posts: 6163
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Postby nebugeater » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:05 am

Gramps

Did you get your mini keg of Ranch dressing ordered that was all over the web a couple weeks ago?
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!

User avatar
Uffda
Planning Board
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:52 pm
Location: Omaha

Re: Stove Top Stuffing Thanksgiving Dinner Pants -- $19.98 -- oops SOLD OUT

Postby Uffda » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:28 am

:lol: :lol:
nebugeater wrote:Gramps

Did you get your mini keg of Ranch dressing ordered that was all over the web a couple weeks ago?


Return to “eOmahaForums Bar and Grill”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest