MLB Dodgers

Humor and off topic conversation

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

Bosco55David
Parks & Recreation

Post by Bosco55David »

Anonymous wrote:Wow, that was quite a dramatic argument about...  the Royals?  Who knew people cared that much?!  
The really funny part is I barely like baseball. I'm an NFL guy.
Big E
City Council

Post by Big E »

Could be worse...  they could be killing spectators like the Rangers.
Stable genius.
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

Big E wrote:Could be worse...  they could be killing spectators like the Rangers.
Horrible on so many levels.  The worst though is that young boy watching his Dad die.  I lost my Dad in my twenties and it's still painful to this day.  It was to cancer and I was older so I can't fathom what that child is going through.

Greg
iamjacobm
City Council

Post by iamjacobm »

That stadium's railings need to be changed.  This is the 2nd time in as many years that a fan has fell from the 2nd level in Arlington.
nebport5
Planning Board

Post by nebport5 »

Can we send this preposterous thread to the "Ernie Chambers Forum" already?
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

Greg S wrote:
Big E wrote:Could be worse...  they could be killing spectators like the Rangers.
Horrible on so many levels.  The worst though is that young boy watching his Dad die.  I lost my Dad in my twenties and it's still painful to this day.  It was to cancer and I was older so I can't fathom what that child is going through.

Greg
About as sad as it gets. I guess the dad was still conscious on the concrete below when he was telling the medical staff to get his son down there with him.
Coyote
City Council

Post by Coyote »

Not only will the kid be scarred for life, but think also of the guy that tried to pull him back, and Josh Hamilton - I hope he can handle this without falling off the wagon.
Greg S
City Council

Post by Greg S »

The railings are being changed (I think this is the 2nd time too).  With the blessing of the family they will have a statue of father and son before opening day next year.  The team has handled this whole thing with class.  Usually in these types of things lawyers are all over the place.  

Greg