Goofy Christmas/Hanukkah Gifts

Humor and off topic conversation

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

ricko
Parks & Recreation

Goofy Christmas/Hanukkah Gifts

Post by ricko »

OK, I'll start.  I got a tongue scraper and a T-shirt with a picture of Jesus riding a T-Rex, rodeo style.
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

Jesus riding on a t-rex... That's |expletive| awesome, I would actually like that sort of gift. The tongue scraper is a bit too personal, imo.

The weirdest gifts I got were from my grandmother, of course. Candy, a gift card which she forgot to purchase money onto, and a giant jar of peanuts. Yeah, she reminds me of aunt Edna from Christmas Vacation.
Garrett
County Board

Post by Garrett »

S33 wrote:Jesus riding on a t-rex... That's |expletive| awesome, I would actually like that sort of gift. The tongue scraper is a bit too personal, imo.

The weirdest gifts I got were from my grandmother, of course. Candy, a gift card which she forgot to purchase money onto, and a giant jar of peanuts. Yeah, she reminds me of aunt Edna from Christmas Vacation.
Purchase Money onto? It must run in the family.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
jessep28
Planning Board

Post by jessep28 »

I received a Communist Party t-shirt this year:

Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

Axel wrote:
S33 wrote:Jesus riding on a t-rex... That's |expletive| awesome, I would actually like that sort of gift. The tongue scraper is a bit too personal, imo.

Dude, you're like 12, don't be a condescending brat. I guess I didn't know how to word that, but I will be happy to point out all the dumb |expletive| you say from now on.
Garrett
County Board

Post by Garrett »

S33 wrote:
Axel wrote:

Dude, you're like 12, don't be a condescending brat. I guess I didn't know how to word that, but I will be happy to point out all the dumb |expletive| you say from now on.
Ohhh touch a little nerve did I? Learn to take a joke. Sheesh.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
S33
County Board

Post by S33 »

Axel wrote:
S33 wrote:
Axel wrote:

Ohhh touch a little nerve did I? Learn to take a joke. Sheesh.
You spelled "I'm an unfunny geek" wrong. Sheesh, take a joke.