Arcade Game Repair

Humor and off topic conversation

Moderators: Coyote, nebugeater, Brad, Omaha Cowboy, BRoss

nebugeater
City Council

Arcade Game Repair

Post by nebugeater »

I have a full size original stand up Centipied arcade game that is not working. It has worked while I have had it. I have not found time to troubleshoot and repair it or see if I can figure out the issue but want to get it working again. Does anyone know of someone or a business in the Omaha area that repairs these at a resoanble rate? I have the ability to load and bring it somewhere too for repair. I need to get it working again as my DigDug that sits next to it is lonly being the only one of the two that is playable.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
Brad
City Council

Re: Arcade Game Repair

Post by Brad »

You could start by calling NTS (Nebraska Technical Service), If they don't do repairs, they probably know who does.

Otherwise call Alkar, they my know someone. Or even call the"Beercade" and see who fixes them.
guitarguy
Parks & Recreation

Post by guitarguy »

I know Gamers on 72nd did at one point..
nebugeater
City Council

Post by nebugeater »

Brad wrote:You could start by calling NTS (Nebraska Technical Service), If they don't do repairs, they probably know who does.

Otherwise call Alkar, they my know someone.  Or even call the"Beercade" and see who fixes them.

I have talked to them. They do not do repairs other than their own. Not real giving of info if they had other sources. It could just be who I happed to talk to too but not much help there. They were my first go to.

Will give Alkar and Gamers a call
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
BIG-T
New to the Neighborhood

Post by BIG-T »

Theres a place for the life of me I can not remember the name of it. It is located next door to the former Old Mill Toyota location on 108th and Old mill area. I have seen a lot of old machines go in and out of there. Maybe they can help, When I say next door I mean right next door (older tan building)
LookingGlass
New to the Neighborhood

Post by LookingGlass »

Place called pinball past in Omaha. They do pinball, but maybe other arcade games?