Play a song to surprise girlfriend

Humor and off topic conversation

Moderators: Coyote, Omaha Cowboy, Brad, nebugeater

newsamaaron
New to the Neighborhood

Play a song to surprise girlfriend

Postby newsamaaron » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:31 am

I'm from Australia.... girlfriend has just returned home to Omaha after one year here in Aus where we met. Can anyone suggest a bar/restaurant that might be willing to help surprise my girlfriend by playing a specially recorded song for her through their sound system when her friends 'unsuspectingly' bring her along to said venue.? Thanks in advance!!!

Lillian Bean
Home Owners Association

Re: Play a song to surprise girlfriend

Postby Lillian Bean » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:18 am

newsamaaron wrote:I'm from Australia.... girlfriend has just returned home to Omaha after one year here in Aus where we met. Can anyone suggest a bar/restaurant that might be willing to help surprise my girlfriend by playing a specially recorded song for her through their sound system when her friends 'unsuspectingly' bring her along to said venue.? Thanks in advance!!!

I used to work at Crescent Moon and this seems like something they would be into. I bet most of the locally owned bars/restaurants would be willing to do this if you talked to them. Especially places that have a juke box.
Thinking there's not a whole lot to say anymore now that people listen & she has to make sense.

Return to “eOmahaForums Bar and Grill”